RP guild or communities for/accepting DHs?

Hello forum-goers. I have finally decided to create the DH I have had in mind for a long time. I’m thinking now with the last release of content, I will focus more on RP so I thought I will test the water. I know Demon Hunter roleplay is likely much more niche compared to when they were first released, but I’m hoping that there are guilds and/or communities that might fit. Not sure if it needs to be mentioned, but I’m looking for RP outside of the cities for her since I can’t see her sitting around in a tavern for casual drinks.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

The Storm Glaive accepts demon hunters! Also, idk if they’re recruiting, but Greyshields has Aztook, who is probably the most original DH I’ve ever RPd with (including my own). He’s ridiculously cheerful and bouncy and enthusiastic, but if you RP with him for a while, or read some of his stories, you can get a glimpse of the … something else … insanity? I’m not sure … that’s just under the surface. So just know you don’t [i]have[i] to RP your DH as super serious and broody or anything.

Anyway, you can see more about the Storm Glaive and access an application link at www . thestormglaive . com or check out our recruiting thread here: [A-RP] The Storm Glaive is recruiting! Merchants, explorers, inventors, and more!

1 Like