[RP Event] Tall Tales and Epic Fables (3/7)

Day and time: First Thursday of the month (3/7) at 8:30 pm server.
Location of event: Bloodhoof Village Bonfire, Mulgore
Maps here: https://www.redwoodgaming.com/azerothian-map
Warmode: On
Month specific details: None

Brief summary:
Once again, come, join us as we gather to share epic adventures and quiet parables. We shall gather at the amphitheater and share what we have seen, what we have heard, and what we know. All of our Horde brothers and sisters are invited, though please keep you pets and demons at home.

((Those wishing to share a story, it’s best to keep it no longer than 10-15 minutes, and even better if you have it macro’d, though improvisational stories are welcome as well. If you would like a calendar invite, let me know here or in game. This will continue to happen once a month.

For those who are unfamiliar, this is a monthly event we host where everyone is welcomed to tell a story IC. It can be a tale of heroism, cowardice, your childhood bed wetting stories, that one time you kissed a gnome, ANYTHING! Just make sure it is IC.

Hope to see you there. ))

3 Likes

This is the same time as our guild RBGs but I will still be posting it in our calendar for those interested in attending! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lohk woke up and realized he has a story already forming between the antlers!

2 Likes

Just bumping for this Thur. Dec 6. Tall Tales in Bloodhoof Village, Mulgore. Can’t wait to hear the stories this month!

2 Likes

Bump for tonight!

3 Likes

I had fun! Thanks for the stories!

2 Likes

Lots of great stories. Thanks to everyone that came out. And we will see everyone at the next Tall Tales in Jan… and in the meantime plenty of getting together time the rest of this month!

2 Likes

((

Hi all, just checking to see which day this will be happening in January. Coming back to the game after a hiatus, and looking to explore ED once again, now that I can turn off PvP for RP purposes.

Anyways, let me know. Thanks.

-Takota/Machik

))

1 Like

Jan 3rd will be the next Tall Tales in Mulgore! Warmode is on, but in my time at this event, alliance attending has never been about griefing. And now with the newest goblin invention, the elixir of tongues, the alliance can now understand our meaningful and entertaining stories.

1 Like

((

Hmm, that’s a nice change. When I started the event, way back when, most months we had no problems but we did have a few griefed by Alliance. If that has been remedied I may join in with war mode turned on. Thank you.

-Takota/Machik

))

2 Likes

Just a reminder - Tall Tales is this Thursday Feb. 7th at 8:30 PM server time. Bloodhoof Village, Mulgore. Warmode On… and love stories says the Chieftain! See you all there.

1 Like

Bum for March!

2 Likes

Story is almost ready!

2 Likes

I am ready for Tall Tales on Thursday!

2 Likes

Tall Tales Tonight Thur May 2nd - Bloodhoof Village, Multore - 8pm server!
No specific topic just bring your finest stories!

Hope to see you there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Time for Tall Tales tonight. Warmode off. Bloodhoof Village in Mulgore at 8pm.

No specific tipic, but it is brewfest and all hallows eve is coming…