[RP Event] Kick Fish Tryouts Dec. 15

The exciting sport of Kick Fish makes its way from the Highmountain streams and lakes to all of Azeroth, and Redwood Times is looking for you and your friends to join the all new league today! Teams will consist of 3 players attempting to score 3 points to win a game. Best 2 out of 3 wins the match.

• RP Event - Horde & Alliance – Shattrath – Warmode On
• Bring a kick fish if you are able – can be bought from emissary at High Mountain
• Players will attempt to kick a fish across a goal line between markers.
• December 15th, 2018 8:00 PM (server) League Officials, Teams, Players, Owners and anyone interested will meet for question and answer. Dates will be set for future tournament with prizes.
• Tryouts and Practice Games will take place to show off your best moves and get your teams together.

Redwood Times will also be announcing a Kick Fish Skills Invitational to take place in Feb 2019 and more RP sports events throughout the year. Suggestions welcome!

Looking sternly at a certain Kul Tiras marine and others concerned for the welfare of the carp, Lohkawas adds the obligatory appeasement message per D.E.H.T.A. regulations

-No real fish were harmed in the making of Kick Fish-

For more information concerning the Earth Mother’s will in regard to saving Whitewater Carp in Highmountain and saving innocent Gasping Flounders in Siege of Boralus by kicking them back into the water while you fight Viq’Goth please speak to any of the Redwood Times staff.

And by sure to check out our sponsor’s November edition of the Redwood Times:
www.redwoodtimesonline.com/redwood-times

5 Likes

Posting this in The Emboldened discord!

2 Likes

Hoping to bring a team to kick some fish!!!

5 Likes

I sure I can round up two of isr to make a team looking forward to it

3 Likes

@ Cari - Thanks - and saw Phen last night at Org… but then Phen was gone before I could say “Hey”

@Aeriara awesome!

@Klarine - Highmountain - show them how it is done!

2 Likes

Much to my relief, D.H.E.T.A. has informed me that this event does not involve the ritualistic slaughter or torture of aquatic wildlife. Best of luck to all the teams involved!

1 Like

heavy sweating

1 Like

Haha yeah he is always moving around pretty much or DCing! I will pass along your hello! He doesn’t pay much attention to the ED forums! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Just a reminder bump for kick fish tryouts, an RP event in Shatttath… come on out and show your moves!

2 Likes

I shall use my, totally original, not stolen from another game Sublimely Magnificent Jecht Shot Mark III and show you how you kick a fish!

3 Likes

Truly, if you can kick fish like that, every coach will want you on their team. Editor-in-Chief must remain neutral as League Official.

2 Likes

I’m so ready! :boot::boom::fish:

3 Likes

Soccerfish lives on.

Tears up

4 Likes

I hope to be there with you all. I am taking everything kind of slow and not over doing things but I kind of did that yesterday, so we do not want to repeat that.

2 Likes

I’m ready ta kick the crap outta some carp!

1 Like

Highmountain tradition tonight in Shattrath… and did I mention there is a bar for after practice festivities!

Can’t wait to kick fish and talk to you all! <3

My common will not be the best, but I look forward to opening the lines of communication without interpreters. I dont know that I always trust those pandas to say what I mean. :wink:

so good to see others playing ‘carp soccer’!

1 Like

Just want to say thank you to the Alliance and Horde that came out tonight! Playing kick fish and using the new elixir made for some very interesting role-play and lots of laughter and fun! Kick Fish will live again in 2019 :slight_smile: