[RP Event] Horde Cultural Festival (June 14-15)

Likewise. Golldie here ain’t very cultured, and thought it would bring some new horizons.

…There’s no more adverts for it in Trade. Ain’t sure what’s happening.

Yeah, I had hoped it wasn’t canceled. Oh well I guess :man_shrugging:

WM off/on maybe?

1 Like

I…totally forgot that’s a thing, and that’s maybe why.

I can’t find out anything. Trade is mem on the whole subject.

Is anyone there and able to say that…Anything is going on?

Its going on right now. Turn off warmode and fly on over.

2 Likes

Yep, just saw! Yay

Found it. War Mode was indeed the solution.

Thanks to everyone who came, and especially those who contributed! We had two fantastic nights.

There are videos on youtube already, but I cannot link!

1 Like

I had to watch a lot of it on the twitch channel that was broadcasting it myself. I couldn’t stay to attend the last couple of hours because of family issues.
But what I experienced was fantastic and it was so fun to see all the people.
The first night I was there I was blown away on how the opening parade turned out so wonderful to see all the races of Horde parading along showing for one night their unity.
The plays were wonderful I enjoyed them all. Thank you to all the actors and behind the scene people for all your hard work. You did a great job.
When I was there last night the shows the booths the overall event was a smashing success. I missed the closing ceremony but saw them on ZacClay’s twitch channel. He was a fantastic host and did voice acting with all the plays and closing ceremonies.
To everyone who pulled this together I personally want to tell you this much. You impressed me a lot. Your hard work paid off and for awhile I was lost in wonder of what makes this realm so special to me. Many thanks to you all.

1 Like