[RP Event] Horde Cultural Festival (June 14-15)

Dates: 14th and 15th of June, 2019

Times: Friday, 5:00-9:00 PM; Saturday, 4:00-9:00 PM

Latest News:

Two weeks from the event! We are still looking for plenty of volunteers. Next planning meeting is 6:00 PM on June 8th.

• Criers/Promoters
  • Firework Launchers
  • Guides
  • Info-Booth Helpers
  • Booth and Activity Hosts
  • Performers & Actors

Overview:

The Horde Cultural Festival is a celebratory event where all races and organizations of the Horde come together to appreciate the diverse cultural identity of the Horde in a way that showcases each of them in separate areas.

The event itself includes opening and closing ceremonies, performances, booths, and various activities throughout the day. Q&A or information booths may include information about the race, its sub-groups, history, or beliefs. Other booths can serve food or ethnic goods, such as goblin gadgets. Lastly some may serve as a meeting spot for activities of limited duration.

We have many guilds participating. Some are race-based while others are multi-cultural. You don’t need to be part of a guild to participate, as this is, in essence, a race festival, not a guild festival. All Horde races are accepted, whether or not they particularly align with the Horde as a political body.

Schedule:

Friday

5:00-5:30 PM - Gathering for parade.

5:30-7:00 PM - Opening Ceremony, Parade, Mog Contest, Benediction

7:00 PM - Horde Origins Play

Saturday

4:00-8:00 PM - Booths, Performances, and Activities

8:00 PM - Closing Ceremony

Message Arnois of or Lissianä of in-game or contact Cheesecake#4721 or Etheana/Moria#9118 on Discord! We’ve got a whole discord for organizers, contributors, and those who are simply interested in observing.

10 Likes

Boost this post! Hyped to go!

2 Likes

Going to be a blast!!

2 Likes

posted link to this thread in a couple of communities. Woohoo!

3 Likes

:smiley: I’m just going to be there, to bug Arnois >:D

4 Likes

hmm, I may just have to bring Dae to give Cent another headache!

2 Likes

I can’t wait!

And shameless plug: still looking for a strong Tauren turnout! Any Tauren interested in participating, you can also whisper either Serijo or Acheketa in game!

1 Like

Eager to go! Time for some representation and mischief!

1 Like

Obviously, I will be there. This is clearly the Horde social event of the season <3 See you in Mulgore, Team Trixany!

2 Likes

Just a few days away… :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s happening today and tomorrow… If you saw our mascot, Miss Horde Culture around, you’d know!

Bump and hype! Hopefully I dont have to make anymore fireworks xD!!

1 Like

I ain’t one who knows all that much ‘bout culture…‘Less it involves explosions an’ big weapons, but this sounds neat! See if I can swing by this evenin’.

1 Like

Bump! Can’t wait

1 Like

Two hours to go!

1 Like

I will try and attend on my evil Horde toon just kidding she isn’t all evil.
Well she might be some evil.

2 Likes

I’m trying pretty hard to find this event. It’s not in Bloodhoof. Only hint I got is it’s in front of the Bluff, which is a pretty vague statement.

Where’s folks heading?

Same. I was at Bloodhoof as well, and I haven’t seen anyone.

I spoke in trade, and got no response. Is the event cancelled? Rescheduled?

I’m kinda in the dark here.

Me too, I was kinda looking forward to going. :confused: