RP Community Global Chat (etc.)

Hey Moon Guard, so I’ve been here a while now just leveling through expansions I’d missed, then went off to Classic for a while, and just recently returned, having been lured back to retail by the promise of even more character customization, which has me thinking of making more RP-centric characters. Having just been involved in the RP scene on a Classic server, I was hoping to start getting familiar with the roleplay community here while waiting for the patch and expansion and finishing up these last 10 levels.

My question is: Do you have a global RP chat channel ? Not IC (though IC ones are cool too) just for RPers to share events and goings-on and get to know each other better. It’s been a feature of every RP server I’ve been on going back to Vanilla, and I was hoping/wondering if there was one here.

If not, why not? (I have yet to dig into what “Communities” are and if they would replace such a thing.)

Secondarily, is there a server Discord? I saw there was a Moon Guard events discord and was going to look that up, but was wondering if there was anything else out there supporting the RP community.

It has been nice walking around Stormwind and seeing roleplayers out and about. Looking forward to mingling more when I get the chance.

1 Like