Rp community for Death Knights

Any Death Knight that passed through Acherus would come across a piece of parchment.

There will be no atonement for us. We are forever damned to walk the earth as monsters. While the Lich King may have loosed his grip upon us, the specters of the past will forever haunt our memories. We must make amends in the only way we know how…Death…
I ask you now to join me in Acherus as a Knight of the Ebon Blade.

OOC

The Knights of the Ebon Blade is an effort to create and develop two things:

An RP project and a common RP setting with the Ebon Blade as a central theme but enough flexibility for many concepts and character development. A healthy dose of realism and fantasy, always as accurate to the existing lore as possible, without strangulating a player’s imagination.

A Death Knight Community where players can chat ask or offer advice and help to each other. A place to communicate and promote their guilds, events, and ideas. Everything associated with the Death Knight class, RP/PvE/PvP. All Death Knight players are welcome to the community.

My hope is for this community is to be a way for all Death Knights and Ebon Blade focused role-players to find common ground and some commonly accepted ranks and structures. No matter if you are in a PvE guild or un-guidled, in an already existing role-play guild, this is a chance to get together with other role-players to take part in events, stories and plot lines.

The Ebon blade is a neutral faction so my hope is to foster some good roleplay for Death Knights.

Now the sad part is because of how communities work I can really only invite from the allied side so if anyone wants to help me and head this up for the horde side would be a big help.

3 Likes

I am interested in this group, I will totally check it out after work.

Ebon Blade guilds rarely ever work because of their neutral standing. A community for them, now? That is a commendable approach. Good luck! You might have struck gold.

3 Likes

Yeah, I just started it so it may be a little on the quiet side but I got one person who joined up and if I can get enough I can promote some mods to help out too. I just want to help breath life into some DK rp for those who may be in say PVP guilds or raid or in other RP guilds but want to talk DK, roleplay, PVP, PvE have questions or even just advertise their own guilds to maybe find a home for some un guilded DKs as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Suffer well! I’ll happily join this so that Schreiver and Modredus have friends.

Soo hope I am not bumping needlessly but I don’t know if it’s the right time to ask to maybe have this sticky-ed. Unless I should post to have this added to the already sticked up post at top ?

Will have to check you guys out soon. I’ve got a Death Knight I don’t play a lot because, well, I’d like her to actually do Death Knight things with other Death Knights.

There’s been two posts stickied in this realm forum’s history so I doubt they’ll sticky this one very specific niche community advert. Pop in to bump it now and again though! I’ll join up, even though Sarestha’s been distancing herself from the Ebon Blade a tad!

I made a new death knight Alliance side to see the allied race new DK starting event. I joined the group and hopefully check out some blue side DK stuff!

Questgiver-“I got know reward but your rep just got better.”

I will offer a cold embrace hug to anyone who wants more rep.