[RP A/H] The AAMS and the Bards of the Lion: Lovelygrams™!

Lovelygram™ Limited Time Offer!

The Anytime, Anywhere Messenger Service and the Bards of the Lion are pleased to present a special limited time offer: holiday gift baskets delivered by your favorite couriers, accompanied by poems crafted by your favorite bards!

Do you have a special someone in your life?
For this Love is in the Air Celebration send them a Lovelygram™!

Lovelygrams™ are beautifully crafted gift baskets accompanied by a professionally crafted poem written by a member of the acclaimed Bards of the Lion. Give your special someone a special surprise by ordering one today!

Pre-orders are available now for all AAMS clientele!

Each Lovelygram™ will contain:

• One basket of themed goodies
  • A poem of your selection and
  • An option to include an additional short note.*

To order, please stop by your local AAMS office to have a one-on-one consultation to pick the perfect Lovelygram™ for your needs. Delivery will begin at the start of the holiday.**

*If adding an additional message, please keep it short enough to fit inside a single Plain Letter.
**Any Lovelygram™ not delivered by the end of the holiday will be mailed to its intended recipient.

Remember:

For Love is in the Air,

Don’t buy flimflam!

Show them you care

With a Lovelygram™!

~AAMS~

OOC Info:

We’ve teamed up with Bards of the Lion to have some fun :smiley:

We have a selection of basket themes and poems to choose from which I’d prefer not to post on the forums so we can surprise the recipients; we’ll share them with those interested in sending a package.

If you’d like to send a package, please talk to an AAMSer in game or contact us via the Four Realms Discord (https://discord.gg/CS3mUun)

You can contact me via Musicita on Discord and I’ll reply when I’m able. In game, you can drop into the /AAMSOOC channel on either faction and ask for assistance. We usually have someone available in the evenings.

1 Like

blesses this post for protection

Make Nik deliver stuff!

… other wise he is just going to have to deliver his own…

1 Like