<Roulette> 8/8M EP Improving every tier!

hey just doing 5/8M things

Server 2nd :ballot_box_with_check: Full clear going down tonight :ballot_box_with_check: getting fat loot :ballot_box_with_check: and getting HoF :ballot_box_with_check: must be Roulette :ballot_box_with_check:

hell to the yea

Obligatory bump

hello queen azshara

she dies soon

1 Like

Lets talk about me

• 6 ft 8
    -37 in vertical leap
    -1993, 1994 Blockbuster video gaming champion

Queen down

1 Like

Preparation and perfection boys

1 Like

Just do the werk

We Grindin

Reclear time :slight_smile:

Play big to get big

Absolute gaming m a c h i n e s

Anyone else ready to be absolutely rich off of re-clears?

Guild challenge weekly events are going to be fun

Hi hi:) apparently you’ve got to type at least 10 letters:)

bumpadumpthump

Buffie: Warlock, item level 420, all specs
Paigows: Shadowpriest

Hi, I’m a Warlock/Shadow priest that has just returned to the game and looking for a raiding home, I’ve raided “hardcore” in the past so I know what’s expected of me to hold on to a raid spot and be successful in a raiding guild

I currently play Warlock: Affliction, but can play the other specs as well
and also play a Shadow Priest

As you can see my gear is kinda meh
 but that doesnt hold me back cause I know how to maximize my dps with the gear I have by doing my homework, knowing my stat weights, rotations, raid encounter positioning/dont stand in the goo, etc

If you Look up my Warlock, Buffie, I’ve been steadily increasing her gear and stat weights as fast as I can with the content that is available to her, on AskMr. Robot she is currently at Item Level 420, +4.84% dps, and scored “very good stat distribution”

Things I bring to the guild/raid:

Attendance, I dont want to miss a raid, I wouldnt be applying if your raid times weren’t favorable to me, nore do I want to be late for a raid, holding up other people waiting for me to show up is rude/inconsiderate,

Preparation, I make my own consumables, gems, and enchants, so your not gonna have to worry about if I’m not ready to raid, or if I’m prepotting/flasking or wearing a piece of gear I got the night before still not being enchanted or gemmed etc
 macros if needed made, auras made if needed, and dont worry i made the effort to watch the videos of the raid encounter

Knowledge, I do my homework, If you dont put in the time and effort to learn new things or try new things your gonna have a bad time in this game 
 so 
I read up on my classes, mmmochamp,icyveins,etc
 i keep track of the buffs/nerfs so i can plan accordingly in response to a buff/nerf, I watch videos of raid encounters, so I can figure out where and when I need to be during a raid encounter, knowing where and when you need to be helps immensely when trying to pump out your max dps, also, having a understanding of how the boss encounter/mechanics helps lower wipes/disasters, I also make a habit of looking up the best players in my class to checkout what they are doing differently, which helps me keep my skill/knowledge on par with theirs, I run all the Addons needed and love to make weak auras and buff/debuff power auras

Focused, I know when to shut up in guild chat/raid and discord, I dont mind wiping on new content but also know that wiping on farm content is always a no no
 Wiping on 1% is heartbreaking so guaranteed I’m gonna check the meters/damage taken logs to see where I could improve, etc

Community, I am a pretty cool laid back guy if I do say myself
 I understand life and all its foibles, I’m not shy, I like to respond to guildies in chat, I’m your /invite after the raid to do a dungeon or pvp, My Warmode is always on, I dont mind helping others do stuff in the game, I’m a social person so I get along fine with all sorts of people, my current favorite tv show is Watchmen,

Hopefully, you’ll give Buffie a look over and maybe a new std, cause if you didnt know all Warlocks are chock full of them, oh, and check out my transmog I’m a Demon Horse Lord

~Buffie, The Demon Slayer, and one day hopefully, cause their might be vampires in Shadowlands, The Vampire Slayer~

Looking for Blood DK/BM Monk for 8.3 hit me up on Btag- Buhnny#11737 or apply through discord link- aZfRQVj