Room for old timers?

I’ve played wow for years, got burned out after Cata. Just poked around here and there after that to scratch that mmo itch.

Recently I got the itch again and was surprised that I actually enjoy this expansion. However, I feel like an old timer in a kids world. Everything is instant gratification. I won’t lie, it’s nice not having to spam LFG. But I have not met a single person while playing this time around. You used to build relationships with people because hey you just met this healer and he said feel free to send him an invite any time. And then you made a friend.

Maybe I am just old, but my best memories were with people I met in game and played with regularly.

I am looking for just a couple of people that miss that same experience. I want to find just a couple people that enjoy running 5 mans with a small click of friends(Or whatever you kids call 5 mans these days. Mythics? Ok)

I would like to start a small guild for this purpose. If you are interested in joining me in this project, you can contact me in game or by bnet

Lafirnis#1275

Cheers!

I started playing when they brought in the Panda’s it was fun but I do miss the guilds back then and the relationships. It feels like the game has more been pushed into the direction that everyone is more interested in Self progression rather than progressing as a family which is what I loved most about guilds.

1 Like