Room For improvement in the UI and Macros

Today playing 39 Specs of 13 Classes the macros are outdated for someone who is completely up to date.
-I must overlap macros to play with 100% macros made that I desire
-The Macros need more room so I may make more different types… [If I played like 4 classes it would be perfect or something like that… of each spec]

UI
-The UI is great but it does not have party1-10 to access a 10 player raid to target anyone in the group
I’m very happy about the Ping, Attack, Warning, On my way, and Assist added the previous patch! :slight_smile: they work perfectly for people to call out things! but the UI does not have the ability to Target Group 1 or Group 2 to heal or use a ability on someone who is in need of help [ This could make the next scaled set of skill based entertainment once completed if chosen to make it that difficult or easy to target if learned how to manage 1 party to 10 party members at the same time.

So with this said… I’d like to see Party 1-10 being Group 1 and Group 2 having the ability to key bind to check or focus them…

Example: I’m on my DPS and I want to heal party 8 but I don’t want to click them. the Macro today in 2024 would be /Target [@party8] Spellname__ That does not work in the UI nor the Macro System.

I want to see mythics 5x-10x more difficult where only a select amount of insane amount of knowledge and skill while ‘‘SCLAING LEVELS’’ to do it for all Raids made since the game came out. Think of it like the 2400+ Bracket for Arena / RBGS