Roll Benediction For Balanced PVP Faction Ratio

A lot of people nix Faerlina for the steamer issue. Grobbulus is a good alternative for the west coast, Benediction is EST.

I’ve been on it since after the first week of launch, having a good time on this server.

I just don’t have time like i used to…

I re-rolled servers twice since starting Classic, landed on Benediction and never happier.

Moved from Stalagg, never looked back.

Re rolled from Kirtonos and happy with my decision. Alliance actually fight back, they even held Hillsbrad this whole weekend.

Yea, there’s has been some great wPVP on this server. Even ratios definitely help as you’re not deterred by constantly being outnumbered.

I also left from Stalagg for Benediction, even though I had leveled into the mid 30’s. The contested zones were a mess, entirely horde dominated. Clearly I rolled on a pvp server for the engagements, but constantly being outnumbered is not that engaging. It also doesn’t help that all the ally players dungeon grind (to avoid the horde) and make the real world ratio that much worse.

Benediction >

If anyone is looking for a guild on Benediction, Alliance, let me know. Versus is one of the larger more established guilds on the server:

Can we not let people know how cool our server is >.> Id like to keep it queue free!

2 Likes

The more the merrier, seems like queues across all realms have died as of late.

We have enough people already and our server is at that sweetspot of super duper high population but juuuuuuuuust under the queue status.

Stop asking more people to roll here.

I rolled on Benediction because it was a decent pop PVP Server that wasn’t Faerlina.

Haven’t regretted the decision at all. The factions seem balanced, and a lot of players are pretty chill. Look me up if you want a healer on a dungeon!

The level spread is fairly even too, iv’e found decent engagement across all zones. The big three servers are definitely stacked with more players who rushed to 60.

Considering rolling on Benediction as my first server choice. Do the above comments still apply?

Tenfold

/10char

If you’re thinking of re-rolling here: nah don’t roll benediction it’s terrible the economy is bad the players are bad it’s unbalanced and dying!

If you’re one of my fellow Benediction players, ignore everything I said above. I don’t want hordes of people swooshing in and tilting this perfect little bubble :slight_smile:

1 Like

Benedict Cumberbatch?

Benediction was my first and only choice and somehow I feel like I got lucky with that choice. From my recent experiences in Hillsbrad and STVietnam, the Alliance seem like they have a bit of an organizational edge and found myself forgoing leveling for several days worth of game play, just to engage in some PvP (especially around Nesingwary)

If you’re looking for lots of balanced world PvP, there’s no server better than Faerlina. Blackrock mountain, Gurubashi/STV, Dire Maul, Felwood, and Winterspring are always fun spots and there’s PvP going on 24/7.

People who haven’t played on Faerlina complain about streamers, but don’t realize how fun it is to kill someone with or under their name.

1 Like