Rogues need shadow step

The idea of shadow step “forever” not being a part of rogues toolkit is the worse thing I can imagine.

shadowstep is the coolest, most flavorful move for rogues.

For the love of all that is holy… please please please blizzard. I’ve given you so much money and eaten so much of your poop…. I’ve truly never posted nor asked for one thing in all the time that I’ve wasted playing and paying….. I just want one thing. ONE THING ONLY. I need this. I neeed forever to be the game that will finally set me free from this 20 year hole in my heart.

Please. Dear Blozzard. Please. Give rogue shadow step. That’s all I want. That’s all I need. Tune whatever you need to. Make friction however else you feel inclined.

Give me shadow step of wow forever. I am but a humble man with a dream. Please help this humble man find some peace in this life I live. GIVE ROGUES SHADOW STEP IN WOW FOREVER. Please. I beg thee.

2 Likes

I was literally PRAYING for shadow step, I feel so slow as a rogue..

1 Like

i agree its wow forever not wow classic you cant even go stealth your to slow and never make it to the mobs they reworked the pally and other classes and forgot about the rouge and warrior we need to be able to charge when were in combat!

1 Like