Rogues feel terrible in the war within

Ive been playing wow since vanilla and this new xpac did it for me the new stuff is very underwhelming comparing to any other class is there any one from blizzard reading these the feedback cant be good

9 Likes

For me personally it is not terrible but it does feel like a step back. If you compare the specs from DF prepatch to TWW prepatch it doesn’t feel like the specs made progress other than Sub.

:surfing_woman: :surfing_man:

3 Likes

I haven’t got to play beta so I can’t comment on the feel. I do like the deathstalker hero talents though. I’m pretty pumped for it to be honest. Understand the visuals are lacking, but meh? I am a fan of the concept of the mechanics. Visuals and tuning can be adjusted later.

I’m also half expecting rogue to feel bad at first. Rogues OFTEN feel bad going from season 4 with high stats to a new higher level cap. It would be unusual if they didn’t. We’re going from levels of super tuned secondary stat values which make the specs feel good to (I’m assuming) really low secondary stat values which are going to accentuate the clunkiness.

Nothing new to anyone whose been here more than a few xpacs.

1 Like

:sob:
wa da fa

2 Likes

Does Sub feel strong again? Right now its burst can be close to assassination but it doesnt keep up it feels like. It needs some nerfs removed.

1 Like

This mafic blood elf guy is everywhere and its pretty clear he doesnt play rogue regularly or at least not with an interest in the spec.

"DPS can be adjusted later? No, GOD no, please, not again. No, they can adjust this very serious issue now. I’m not missing out on T1, not 1 week, not 4 weeks, not 2 months. No. while “they wait to adjust Rogues DPS later.” As much as I want to play The War Within, my Rogue is all I am interested in playing. Nothing else. I would rather sit out the next 2 years and play other games before I micromanaged Rogues DPS and watch for patch notes every day for the next handful of months. No sir. I’ve been around the block with this issue before. I know how this book ends. It’s not a good ending.

5 Likes

…ok?

If you can’t have fun with how they are performing, take a break. It’s not that complicated or involved. You make it sound like playing a rogue is some horrible abusive relationship you just can’t escape.

I get that you sound disappointed, but don’t dwell on it. Either play or don’t. Dwelling on it isn’t doing anything but make you feel worse.

I know i’m only talking about mop remix but i use to sail through things with my alt rogue in it now i nearly die to things.

1 Like

so its another expansion where I have to press twice the amount of buttons to do less damage? damn.

5 Likes

But is none the less a horrible abusive relationship you just can’t escape.

2 Likes

I really liked DF Assassination. RIP, because that was the only iteration I’ve liked in over 10 years. S2 DF Sub was great, and launch Outlaw.

RIP, Fun detected on something not a mage, druid or warlock.

2 Likes