Rogue stealth and vanish issues

I can move about 500 yards away from Imbu in The Azure Span and enter stealth mode and use vanish, but during elemental storm event I can enter stealth, attack and then I am unable to enter stealth or vanish again unless I leave the area again. It’s one thing to get knocked out of stealth for no reason but now I cannot enter stealth at all in Imbu during the elemental storm. So much for half of my abilities. This is not even a pvp issue. I have reloaded, logged off and back on, reset all macro’s, delete macro’s and tried just the stealth button, nothing works, stealth and vanish remain greyed out like I’m in combat. But vanish is a combat ability to escape combat. So yeah, devs need to fix this issue.

I can move about 500 yards away from Imbu in The Azure Span and enter stealth mode and use vanish, but during elemental storm event I can enter stealth, attack and then I am unable to enter stealth or vanish again unless I leave the area again. It’s one thing to get knocked out of stealth for no reason but now I cannot enter stealth at all in Imbu during the elemental storm. So much for half of my abilities. This is not even a pvp issue. I have reloaded, logged off and back on, reset all macro’s, delete macro’s and tried just the stealth button, nothing works, stealth and vanish remain greyed out like I’m in combat. But vanish is a combat ability to escape combat. So yeah, devs need to fix this issue.

UPDATE Cannot enter stealth mode or vanish in Imbu at all even when there is no event. So no sneaking around in Imbu.

Same issue here with the rogue and night elf hubby. He cannot use his racial talent either and all of mine are useless for the ele stroma and the quest.
Quite infuriating as half the abilities rely on the use of and benefit of stealth / vanish…if it is an intended move from Blizz, it is hard to agree with it as it disables a class.

yes. i like to gather on my rogue for the stealth and sap abilities and not having to fight. however it makes it so i cant do that in that area. i also don’t know why there is a game mechanic that specifically hinders stealth ( and no i do not count mobs that have the ability to see stealth as the same)