Rogue Returning to Game, Looking for a new home

Long Time raiding rogue back in the day looking to get back into the game - a little history.
I was a hardcore raider from vanilla up until some time in cataclysm, as well as during legion.
I am coming back to the game but am looking for a laid back atmosphere to raid up to an including Heroic raids.
Life being what it is I cannot dedicate myself to being hardcore anything anymore, between work and a baby on the way I hope to find a group to raid with that understands life.
I am looking to raid 2 nights a week (prefer weekdays) 6-8 PM EST.

Hello Matcauthon,

I am also a returning player. I came back in March. Apparently it had been 7 years since I was last online! I have really enjoyed WoW since then but one of the things I was missing was the social aspect of a Guild. In the past those were the people who were always there to run some dungeons and tromp our way through some raids. So thats my goal in TWW, to be a part of an active guild again.

This is also not the first time I have returned after a wow break. And one of the things I feel really adds to the guild experience is to be part of it from the beginning. We are at a great time now due to the upcoming xpac. But above that, I was looking for a newer guild. One where I wouldn’t just be slotted into an existing raid team.

I joined TRYHARDISH. So far, I am glad I did. The Officer team seems knowledgeable and skilled but dedicated to forming a positive and casual environment. There are no set raid times yet. But interest is high for raiding/mythics/and some pvp. And the team is growing.

If any of that resonates with you, check them out. :slight_smile:

Hey Matcauthon,

If you are still looking for a guild, Bunny Slippers Cult is a group of friendly misfit toys, looking to add to our AOTC focused raid team and Mythic+ teams. We raid Wed. 7-9 pm and Sat. 7-10 pm Est time. In the beginning we will offer optional raids on Sat for more chance at loot. We are looking for dps to fill out our raid team. We were AOTC on all raids last xpac.

What can we offer, you ask? We got the auras that make the girls cry and our feasts taste like despair. We got mogs for days. What we expect from our raiders: attendance and willingness to improve. Not looking for perfection, but kindly giving each other tips is on our list. Most importantly, don’t be that guy, no one likes that guy.

This message has been censored approved.

If you are interested in trying us out, please contact Slippersocks at: Slippersocks#11591 or discord: slippersocks or Nix@ Gimmicks#1671

Join Valhalla of Warcraft – Where Legends Rise!

Are you ready to conquer Azeroth with a guild that’s as legendary as the tales of old? Valhalla of Warcraft is the ultimate destination for heroes who crave epic adventures and camaraderie. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or new to the game, we offer a dynamic and inclusive community that thrives on:

:shield: Epic Raids & Dungeons: Master the toughest challenges with a team of skilled and supportive players.
:star2: Active Social Scene: Forge friendships and alliances in our lively and engaging community.
:dart: Flexible Playtimes: Join events and activities that fit your schedule, from casual quests to intense raids.
:trophy: Guild Achievements: Participate in unique events and earn prestigious rewards.

If you’re looking for a guild where every member’s contribution is valued, and every battle is a step towards greatness, then Valhalla of Warcraft is your new home. Dive into a world where your legend begins!

Apply today and become part of our storied legacy!

Contact info: discord vrnexus

Battle net tag Kingdave101#11936