Rogue looking for Raiding Guild

Looking for raiding guild. My current raid experience is CN 10/10N 10/10H SoD 10/10N with previous mythic raid experience in WoD. ILVL 229 and going up each week.
I am currently Alliance but willing to faction/server change.

Hello there. We might be a good fit for you, please see our recruiting blurb below and feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

[A] [Galakrond] 10/10H – Looking for a couple more DPS

Aegis is an adult, LGBTQ+ friendly, Alliance guild on Galakrond-US. Don’t let “adult” fool you, we’re certainly not “grown-up” by any stretch of the imagination, but we do have jobs, families, and outside responsibilities, so our approach to gaming is understanding of those things. We like to kill bosses with our friends and have a good time laughing while we do it!

Aegis currently has two set roster heroic teams, a two-night T/Th 7-10 central and a one-night Sunday at 6p central - both have consistently achieved AOTC over the past several years, both currently recruiting. We also run an open invite normal run on Saturday evenings that serves as a launching pad for new raiders, more casual players and alt experimentation. (And beverages and laughs.) We recruit players, not classes, as a rule, and strongly believe our members will have the most fun if they are playing a class that is the most fun for them. Joining the guild is not a guarantee of an immediate heroic raid spot, as the set rosters are up to the individual raid leaders, but I’m happy to put you in touch with those leaders if you want to talk that over first!

Our primary goal has always been to create a home for our members where our relationships with other players are celebrated AND our various adventuring itches are scratched, so while the guild organized activities tend to skew toward raiding and PvE content, our members enjoy a wide variety of activities, from achievements and collections to PvP and gold making. We encourage any member to start a group for the content that they enjoy and are happy to support that if we can!

If you are interested, you can let me know here or you can reach out to me (or any officer) in game. I am always on a character that starts with “Thorn” (this one being my main), or you can ask any member of the guild for me.

You could also reach me through the following…
BattleTag: Thorn#1109. Or Discord: Thorn#2184

If you are looking for a home and like to game with good people… Aegis could be the guild for you.

Hey Disgustful,

Meme Machine Is a guild on Thrall with an emphasis on Heroic and Mythic progression.

Raid days & times: Weds/Thurs 9PM-11:30PM EST.

We are a newer guild that was made in the middle of October. Currently 1/10M & 10/10H as a guild with many people having previous mythic experience. Guild has decided to take a break on raiding till 9.2 due to so we can recruit/build more and go into the next tier stronger. We are still very active in M+. Our biggest goal is just to push as far as we can each tier while always helping each other succeed as a guild. Casual players, PvP, Mythic+ everyone is welcome!

Raid is really in need of:

-Mage
-Priest (shadow or holy/disc)

*Any good player is encouraged to reach out and will be considered.

Although anyone is welcome to join that wants to run dungeons or just be social, we do have expectations for raiders:
-to be consistent in showing up (if you can’t show up then let us know)
-come prepared for raid (gems, enchants, watched vids, battle pots)
-want to improve on themselves (sim yourself, look up class, ask questions if needed).

Guild culture is welcoming and helpful. We run lots of M+ outside of raid with many mains having between 2k-2400 IO. Toxicity/drama/elitism will not be tolerated =)

If interested reach out through discord to:
Rezzyn#0133

Don’t know why it posted under my Monk for. Akilliah is my Rogue.

We could use a rogue as well. We only have one for next tier. If you’re interested in being horde or have any questions let me know. I posted some info about guild up above.

If interested reach out through discord to:
Rezzyn#0133

Hello there! we have spots available on our team for next tier. Take a peek at our recruitment post and if the time could work, we’d love to hear from you!

Hi Akillah! I’m not sure if our times suit your needs but please take a look at Weekenders and see what you think! With our community, you don’t have to worry about server transferring and still join in all the fun!

Casually Dysfunctional of Seraph is recruiting like minded, exceptional raiders for 9.2! We are actively searching for players who will be a good fit for our progression and who will help others strive to be better as well. Our main recruitment needs at this time are heals & dps.

We raid twice a week - Wednesday and Sunday from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. Our aim is to have fun while improving our skills and progressing through the raid content. Casually Dysfunctional is mainly a heroic oriented team and we have achieved AOTC for both Castle Nathria and Sanctum of Domination. We plan to earn AOTC for Sepulcher of the First Ones and casually clear mythic content after if time permits. If you think you’d be a good match for our team, please reach out to our recruiting officer #XmandevilX1815 (Battle.net) or Mandevil#7165 (Discord).

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hi Akilliah!

I’m the Raid Leader of [A] Elysium - Turalyon. Our raid times are Sat/Sun 7pm-9:30pm EST and we are 3/10M SoD with an emphasis on Heroic and Mythic progression. We are currently recruiting exceptional players that we believe would be a great fit to our raid team and community!

I would love to talk to you more if you are still looking! My battle tag is Sola#11923 and my Discord is Sola#1693.

Hello, [H] Divine Esports - Tichondrius is looking for a select few players to finalize our roster as we get into 9.2. Active adult guild looking for Cutting edge minded players that want to make a push into mythic content this tier.

3/10M 10/10H
Wednesday/Friday 7:30pm-10:30pm PST

Needs:
Rogue / Warrior / Mage / Shadow

Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord: Tyrue#1556

The goofy and friendly atmosphere of The Librarians of Whisperwind server may fit you. We are a Casual built guild that likes normal to Mythic+ groups, but have also developed into a H9/10 SoD group as well. Always looking for new members. If interested please let me know in game under Fallenmonk#1103. Best of luck in your search.

hours?
Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression

SL Progression
4/10 M 10/10 H SoD
4/10M 10/10 H CN

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)