Rogue LF raiding guild

Hello, I’m looking for a chill raiding guild for heroic prog or just to be part of the casual heroic group on a more serious mythic guild. I was AOTC last tier with a 1.4k IO last season and I’m looking for a new guild. I’m unavailable normally friday and saturday but sunday late evenings and during the rest of week I’m available to do progression or keys. I also have an undergeared tankadin if that sweetens the deal. PST Altotus19#1765 or send me ingame mail.

Friday Saturday guild here, come hit us up!

Hey there I am Photems, one of the recruiting officers for Treachery.
We are a Late night week day guild. We raid 10 pm - 1 am and are 2/ 12 M 12 / 12H.
As a guild, we are easy going, and easy to get along with. We are interested in mature applicants who have good attitudes and will make a continuous effort to promote a fun and productive raid environment.

While raiding will always be our primary focus, we welcome social members who want to be part of a like-minded community. This include friends of raiding applicants.

Outside of raid we push keys, hang out in Discord, as well as play other games together.

If you feel you are a good fit for Treachery, please hit me up on her or in game. Cheers

Hello! Just sent you a friend request on btag so we could chat more, if you’re still looking for a home - we are Organized Crime on Zul’jin and looking for peeps who still enjoy the game and WANT to play - we raid Tues/Wed from 7:30pm-10:30pm eastern, We are 12/12H and are looking for players who want AOTC and are willing to dive into Myhic a bit, and enjoy running keys. Cheers!