Rogue LF Normal/Heroic Raid

Hello!

I’m looking for a guild to run normal/heroic raids. I have experience back to wrath, but have not raided since early in Legion. I’m currently only 370 GS, but I’m a mature player with plenty of experience who wants to see the content with a group of mature players. Please let me know if you have an open spot for melee dps! Thank!

Hey.

We’re a relaxed guild that formed recently and looking to expand our roster. We’re made up of mostly older raiders who used to play at a higher level but family and life no longer allows it.

Currently focused on clearing normal (5/9) before progressing into heroic. We raid one night a week on Thursday from 8-10.30pm Server Time. The rest of the time we hang out in disc, run Mythic Plus and do some PvP.

If you’re looking for a relaxed bunch of people to talk rubbish, joke, gamble with and also kill some bosses then we’d love to have you.

Contact me on BNet or Discord if you want to find out more.

BNet: Aljasco#6812
Discord: Aljasco#3280

Good luck with the search.

Hi there :slight_smile: We always are welcoming new members! You can check us out here: {A} Cael/Nagrand The Brave Three Hundred lfm to join the family!

Good luck!

Hey Eckersley send me a btag add Starcade#11139 i would like to have a chat :slight_smile:

Hey there Eckersley,

Fate would love you to come join us! We’re a norm/heroic only guild! We’re all adults and look for chill people to come join.

We’re also on the shared server so no cost to x-fer! :smiley:

Shihiro#1378 to chat !!

Hi Eckersley

We are recruiting for our last melee spot.

More in our post…

Hope to hear from you

Hey, Eckersley… We are a bunch of veteran player of wow. older crowd… We know how to have fun thru raiding and other events…

Love to talk to you more. MamaWolf#1535

Guild & Server: Sage Crusaders -Turalyon (A)
Raid Times/Days: Fri-Sun 7:30pm-10pm

Recruitment Needs For Raiding:
Heals: Holy Pally, Disc/Holy Priest,
Melee Dps: WW Monk, Enhance Sham, Fury/Arms Warrior, Rogue: All
Ranged Dps: Warlocks- All Specs, Balance Druid, Mage: All Specs, Ele Shaman
Tank: Brewmaster Monk, Demon Hunter, Pally Tank, Prot War

We can always use extra tanks and heals for when someone can’t show up for that night,for those that wish to raid but cannot commit 100%. Food & Flasks Will Be Provided Each Raid. Free Repair always.

What we require
-21+ age

• Attendance: we require 75% raid attendance from raiders.
  • We expect raiders to keep us informed if they can’t attend a raid.
  • Knowledge of your class and spec but also being open to constructive feedback
  • Willingness to use discord and a working microphone
  • 370+ ilvl

What we offer

• Experienced players leading raids, ready to help with your class and tactics
  • Friendly and fun atmosphere during raids and everyday activities
  • People to do Mythic+ runs with
  • Consumables and repairs during raids

Please note. We’re not a hardcore raiding guild but we do strive for AOTC progression.