Rogue LF AOTC / semi hardcore mythic guild

Hi
I’m looking for a guild where I could play and improve on playing my rogue with.
I have only ever healed for my 10-12years of raiding, all the way up to 150-200 US world raiding as of Ny’alotha and Nathria. Before we could finish Castle, my guild disbanded and I ended up taking a break that went on for a couple months. I came back to help my previous guild get their Cutting Edge but soon realized I was pretty burned out from playing resto shaman(probably had been for a while too) and decided to switch to rogue once the tier was going to be over.

Raiding experience wise, I have multiple CE under my belt and years of experience raiding as a healer. (can provide logs if requested)

I am going into 9.1 as Outlaw but am not opposed to playing other specs if there is some specific cheese/needs with it.

Alongside raiding , I’m also very interested in pushing M+ keys and getting an early KSM achievement.

Ideal raid times would be 2 times a week, 8-11 EST. I can do most combinations of days.

Feel free to contact me if you want to talk

BattleNet - Milky#1852
Discord - Milky#7640

We’re Alliance (not sure if that would be a deal-breaker) but I’ll drop our spam in here in case =)

Hey Sleepfactor!

I sent you a discord request - talk soon!