Rogue Duel ruins the game for low level players

I think you have met those boosters who knock out the trinket from your team and for this 100% win your team. In this situation, the cost of error is so high that not even all classes will be able to help you. On the other hand, with high ratings this situation is completely absent and the duel is used as defense or control.
The duel should have been nerfed at the beginning of the DF, when the ability to single-kill a target under bursts was taken away from all classes.
It’s simple, the rogue receives 50% less damage in a duel, but also deals 50% damage to the target.

I am currently more bothered by the cloak bubble they have more so than duel but I have lost to duel more times than i can remember though to duel so it probably needs worked as well. Why on earth they thought a seemingly always S tier class needed a complete immunity is beyond me.

The ability should be removed

7 Likes

An adjustment that could be made to the ability is to simply debuff the Rogue when it’s used so that they deal 30-50% less damage to the target in the duel. It can then still be used to “extend cc” on the healer or peel for an ally but not cheese kill somebody 100-0.

3 Likes

that’s what I suggested

That doesn’t sound like a proper duel. I think the rogue’s target should take 30-50% more damage because the rogue cheats in a duel.
obligatory /s

Why would you put this mojo in the universe, now it’s gonna happen

1 Like

we’ve looked into this and have determined this seems to be a skill issue

all the best,
blizzard

It should buff shadow damage done by both targets by 100% because the shadow realm intensifies its power.

Sounds like a git gud situation

read rogal dorn el oh el

Can’t wait to benefit from all that bonus shadow damage as like 2 specs in the game that aren’t sub rogue.

1 Like

Dude, you will be the first to die in shadow duel, because you will be stunned lol
Damage should be reduced for those in a duel

loser of the duel gets banished to the shadow realm and can’t play the rest of the shuffle

What game are you playing that you think single-target burst was thrown out the window??? even at the start of DF?? Nothing implied that was even a thought? Lol

Pov the loser

damn that’s that new hi-def

The new and improved AUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH