Rogue changes please

is there some kind of consumable that lets you rez party members out of combat?

Back in Remix they gave everyone scrolls that could do that and i found myself often using Vanish to drop combat so i could “battle rez” someone with the scroll.

IDK Might be useful in retail…

1 Like

If you’re comparing DPS Assassination Rogue has more numbers than Havoc Demon hunter. The numbers get more favourable for rogue the higher you go:
https://raider.io/mythic-plus-rankings/season-tww-1/all/world/leaderboards-strict#role=dps:mode=unique:minMythicLevel=7:maxMythicLevel=99

You can change it to all keys too and rogue is still higher.

Outside of Mythic raid (let’s be real how many people are realistically progging mythic rn??) Sub rogue is killing it in heroic:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/38/#difficulty=4

2 Likes

basing your entire argument on mythic raiding alone is pretty foolish when theres more to endgame than just mythic raids.

1 Like

The dmg profile is the same regardless what endgame activity they participate in. Also half of the logs posted above are from heroic raid. You must not have even looked into any of the data.

1 Like

Idk about raid but sin is an absolute monster in keys super underrated

1 Like

Assassination has a good place in mythic plus… So does outlaw. Subtlety is terrible.

The reason why no one is fogging it is because you need to have a very specific composition to clear it because it’s over tuned. They either have to Nerf that content… Or they have to buff all of these underperforming specs.

Yes, they are ahead of the pack.

My question for you is, why are you so quick to advocate that subtle Rogue is fine and not advocate to buff the other two?

Do you think it’s fair that two specializations or under performing so severely?

1 Like

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/38/#difficulty=4

My answer is the following:
For a class that has 3 DPS specs there is always one that shines.

I don’t think Assassination being middle of the pack in raid damage and Outlaw being just below middle is a reason to buff rogue.

The logic that everything‘s OK because one speck is good is bad logic. Being forced to play one spec because the other two aren’t balanced isn’t good for the game, and if anything, there should be a disclaimer warning you that two specs are not competitive with the rest of the player base.

Additionally, the best gear in the game can be obtained from the mythic raid. The balancing that is done within, the game is based on the mythic grade. You sharing heroic logs over and over to push your agenda lacks logic as well becuase you see how bad the class performs when monsters health are increased on mythic difficulty is foolish as well.

The assassination and outlaw or performing terribly. I shared nearly 8 different pages worth of long and you have shared only one page on heroic. You might as well be sharing Delve four diffculty to me despite rogues being unable to clear a delve 8 and saying “no one really cares about delve 8”.

1 Like