Rogue Beginner guide

So let’s start. You’re at home, bored out of your mind, playing games and chilling with the family when suddenly, you have the urge for adventure. First coming to mind is “Wow, you know I’d like to get a sense of what World of Warcraft is like” so you head to the nearest outlet and purchase your very own copy of WoW and all of it’s expansions. Logging in for the first time and watching all of the opening cinematics you think to yourself “This is going to be a great game.” And it is, it very well is, as someone who has adamantly played for 17 years I can tell you this game is not far off from everything you could have ever wanted. Foregoing your class decision you decide to come to the forums or do some research on what you might THINK be fun, unfortunately that is where you will come across my post.

Upon making this I strongly urge you to play anything other than rogue, this class particularly is for the mentally incapable and prominently brain dead. Playing this class would mean that you cannot function as a respected member of the community and in fact, you are also a alabama ROLL TIDE lovin son of a gunnah. Personally I have no resentment in this class but it is so brain dead easy and you always have cooldowns which make the class just even more seemingly of a joke.

IN MY PROFESSIONAL OPINION, I think blizzard should take immediate action against this class BEFORE dragonflight comes out because as it stands, this class is a walking, talking, joke. AND THEY ARE THE SAME COLOR AS A BANANA… How can you take something like that seriously… Get rid of em.

Anyways, enjoy your adventures in Azeroth! May they be mighty and full of memories.

Also if blizzard deletes my post, this just further shows they support the abuse of rogue damage.

1 Like

Troll is as troll does.

what is so bad about rogues?

Outlaw rogues are pretty good, but so are Prot and Fury warriors.

Nah.

Hey you, that new player, make a rogue and gank this dude.

:smiley: