Rogue bars - is a 4th center bar too much clutter?

I need so many macros and it was annoying hiding extra action bar 6 for my mounts and stuff, so I did this instead… The very top bar in the center of the screen just has my useful stuff like poisons as well, but hopefully it isn’t too much? I cannot show pics here, but just bar 6 that I dragged down as my fourth bar in the center. Simply put, 12 columns 4 rows, as opposed to 3 rows.

I oriented my bars so that it’s 3 in the middle 2 on the left.

I only keep the important stuff in the middle. If i’m being neat and tidy with my macros and #showtooltip I can keep it down to probably 2 or 3 actionbars.

yeah you know what, I actually got rid of the 4th bar and I just put binds on it and hide it. It was taking up too much room. But damn rogues got so many binds I see… So hard to get used to this.

EDIT: Omg so much. Okay first of all, which poisons should I be using? There’s wound, deadly, crippling, amplifying poison. I have no clue which spec is best for assass either, especially since sang got nerfed.

I have target arena123, focus arena123, sap123 and blind 123 macros… yeah a ton of macros idk how Im gonna get used to it.

You get used to it by playing until it feels normal theres no real shortcut.

Idk whats best for assassination currently. Im trying out dragon tempered as a result. Lol.

Damage is okay. Not great. Doesnt feel like theres anything i cant kill though.

I woukd say damage feels great but i feel like burst is the name of the game and dragon tempered feels more sustain.

ah okay. Yeah I wanna spec combat for PvE so I’ll need to start learning that too…

And great… I think I forgot that I need a macro for shadowstep to my teammates. So annoying.