Rogue armor set

What’s the best looking rogue armor set to go farm? I understand opinions will very and that’s ok I just need ideas as to what to go for.

1 Like

Bloodfang Armor - Item Set - World of Warcraft (wowhead.com)

The goodest classic boy.

I also like Rogue Tier 20 Armor Preview - Fanged Slayer’s Armor - Wowhead News from mythic Tomb of Sargeras.

I like mine - mythic hellfire

1 Like

It’s a matter of personal opinion so what I say may not work for you but…I plan on trying for the Sootfur set.

Dosent even mention raid set tho lol

Do mage rower you’ll get a full epic looking set

I have the chest piece of Bloodfang but I don’t think the legs are ingame anymore. I could be wrong.

If you’re into the Facemask Rogue aesthetic take a look at the following WOTLK PvP sets

Hateful Gladiator
Deadly Gladiator
Furious Gladiator

The last two WOTLK PvP sets, Relentless & Wrathful, look cool too but their helmets look like condoms

The Valorous Bonecythe set from WOTLK, though PvE, is pretty sick too. Also follows the facemask theme and the helmet gives your eyes a blue tint

This character’s mog i’m posting from is a mix of the Furious & Wrathful Gladiator Set, with the exception of my pants (dark leather pants), helmet (WOD Hellfire Citadel) and cloak (that Legion raid on Argus)

I like the mage tower one. I also like the legion Tomb ones. I’d say that the BC ones were great. Blackwing Lair. Gruul’s. Naxx set. ICC ones! Throne of thunder, Nighthold. Dazar’lor’s nice but everyone has it as leather. The above are one of my fav’s.

Yea i kinda like darker sets for rogues

A bear pelt on your head, a loincloth and some fist wraps are all you need.

this is my favorite rogue set

2 Likes

antorus mythic rogue set.

they even added the boots in 10.0.5 to the transmogrifier trial of style goods

The corset on that set is amazing, but it’s Alliance only. Very sad times.

I like the Ulduar sets. The shoulders really sell it for me. I prefer the ten man version because it’s purple but the 25 is red and also awesome. :joy:

High res nightslayer, what im wearing.

The leggings are, but they drop from Ragnaros. You’ll have to clear Molten Core to get a chance at them, which is easy, just takes a bit of time.

1 Like

Thanks these are all ideas I plan to farm for.