Rogue and shaman looknig for a mythic guild

Our current guild just disbanded. They got tired of this tier and so me and my friend are looking for another guild.
we are 2/10 M progression.
for our warcraft logs. Heartfiia proudmoore
Sawaya proudmoore

Hi Heart! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Hey if your open to transferring to Stormrage, here’s a bit about us!
I think you’d be a perfect fit.

Parallax Gaming | Alliance | Pro Esports Organization/Community

Welcome to Parallax Gaming.

About Us:

-Non Toxic, Learning, Inclusive, Diverse and Community Focused Environment.

-Casual to Semi-Hardcore Gameplay

-Regular Events & Games

Semi Hardcore Raid Team
Current Prog: 10/10H 2/10M
Days: Mon/Wed 8-11PM EST
Recruitment: Primarily MDPS (Havoc DH preferred), RDPS , and a Healer to begin our push into Mythic.

Our organization and community spans across several games, professional teams, and content creators however the official Parallax Gaming guild is on Stormrage-US. If you’re not on Stormrage, you’re still welcome to come hang out and participate in everything else our organization and fantastic community has to offer. This ranges from competitive 3v3 tournaments to casual transmog contests all streamed on our organizations twitch. Parallax Gaming is a mix of both new players and veterans, there’s always someone available to help.

We hope to see you around, if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Overall looking for some players that always have an improvement attitude! Fairly new squad so looking to round off with some really big pumpers. as we have a decent core few members that we want to build off pushing into mythic.

[H][Thrall] Battle Tendency, AOTC & 1/10 M, is looking for skilled players to round out our mythic roster.

Raid Schedule: Tues/Thurs 8-11 PM EST

We are also looking for experienced M+ players (+15 keys)

Check us out on Warcraft Logs!

BNET: Naddy#11821

Discord: Atomz#9840

Looking for a 6 hour per week guild with the aim of having a good time and getting into mythic raiding? Scrub Legion might be for you. Raid times are Wed/Sun 8-11 ET. We are currently 2/10M and 10/10H.

We are a new guild looking for players with a desire to improve together and eventually full clear mythic.

With Shadowlands our goals for Scrub Legion are the following:

Get AotC done as fast as possible.

Fully clear mythic before the next raid tier.

Provide a community who will help you tackle M+ every week and climb the arena ladder if that’s your thing.

Have a fun time memeing our main tank in discord who has been given the legendary title of Meme Factory.

Our current needs are the following:

ALL DPS

Come join the squad today!

My Contact Info:

Btag: Lamborghini#1782

Discord: A Red GTI#9633

Hefty of Area 52 is looking for a few more dps and heals to bolster our team as we prepare to move into mythic. Currently 9/10H, 10/10N, we raid Tues and Thurs 10pm-1am EST. We are a semi casual adult only (21+) guild, and most of us are in our 30’s-40’s. Outside of raids, our members enjoy doing M+, pvp, transmog runs, and leveling alts. If you’re interested or would like to talk further, please add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

Hi Heartfiia and Sawaya,

If horde isn’t out of the question, I think we could be a solid match for you all. Check our post and if you’d like to discuss more add me
Jaystir#1960 - Bnet
Jaystir#1204 - Discord(preferred)

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/aotc-guild-210m-1010h-cn-lf-healsdps/229349