Rogue and Druid LF Mythic guild

Im looking for a guild the raids till about 11pm and prefer weekends but will adjust depends on progress were making.

I have 8 60s all around 220 ilvl from mythic dung and pvp mostly.

Have prior aotc, and all the correct addons for raids or dungeons.

We raid on the weekends from 7-10pst. We are 1/10M after just transferring a month ago and rebuilding. Our days float a little due to having a core of active military players. Let me know if you are interested Flasherstoon#1476

Hi there! It sounds like Unphased on Stormrage might be a great fit for your schedule! Here’s my little spiel:

Unphased, a sorta-kinda-striving-to-be hardcore Alliance guild on US-Stormrage, is currently recruiting casual yet focused, dedicated raiders. We’re currently 2/10 M & 10/10 H and looking to fill our roster with a few more like-minded individuals to round out a full 20 man roster for mythic progression and future raid tiers. Our hope is to achieve mythic kills in a fun environment where we take the boss pulls seriously but acknowledge the need for laughter and fun when we can. Our long-term goal is to become a CE guild in future tiers while never forgetting how to have a good time. We’re looking for reliable players who can attend many, if not all, raid nights. We’re always happy to have experienced raiders from any class or role, so even if you don’t see your class below, don’t hesitate to get in touch.

Interested players should meet the following:
Past raid experience, class knowledge, interest in growing as a player, knowledge of basic raid mechanics.

Current Castle Nathria Progression:
2/10 M, 10/10 H

Raid Times:
Thursday: 8:00-11:00 PM CST - Heroic (Optional)
Friday: 8:30-11:30 PM CST
Saturday: 8:30-11:30 PM CST

Battlenet: Aprialia#1336, Zach#1510
Discord: Aprialia#7493