Rogerbrown pretty much sabotaged hunters in 9.1

How many “Oh hunters must be fine because Rogerbrown played hunter in world first race”

1 hunter among a throng of warriors and Boomkins. Doing fine on one boss because of the 50% buff due to a boss design.

Even when statistics from world of logs clearly show hunters having all 3 specs bottom tier.

Still…. “hunters are fine because …”

Hunters are not fine. Our best spec is B tier. Even Gingji switched to to boomie this tier.

We need buffs now

This Rogerbrown sounds like a pretty cool dude.

Can you tell him to get bm hunters deleted from pvp ty

2 Likes

Hunters even viable in RBG? I quit last PVP last tier 9.0 after the shred show which was Paladin and Arms warrior one shot and Boomie lol convoke . I will never pvp again till they fix class balance

There are no rbgs in 9.1

Hunter is very much so viable in arenas

Bm hunter is currently even more of a joke than the above 3 right now. One button cobra shot

This thread looks original from the same level 40 Hunter who created one not that long ago.

Oh look…

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/25
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/28

1 Like

I thought you were gonna quit, OP?

I did but came back due to the promotional discount on the store

popular in the casual pugs right now too. normal bg, epic…you get amazed when you don’t see 3 of them per side in it at least.

running a rogue here of late so its kind of annoying lol. they see stealthies easier and stealth themselves in camo.

like one normal bg hit of warsong last night. teams going you gonna get the flag or what?

I said hell no, I already reported…the mage you can see is bait. 2 camo’d hunters there waiting for the sucker who takes the bait. bring more peeps if you want the flag.

Every thread that this OP makes is a sh!tpost. Literally dozens of threads about how unhappy he is with the game, yet he’s still here.

This post in a forum that people believe a build is good because one or two people play it well ?

You really talking to deaf ears.