ROFL @ all this RET PAL misinformation

Y’all getting baited so hard

3 Likes

dude feels bad men

1 Like

Got some bad news for you TBC goes down to 25 man from 40. The buffs you bring matter to each individual group and each particular group. The other classes bringing group buffs …enh shamans…elemental shamans…feral druid…Boomkins… they each bring a specific use … all of which can be provided better then what ret paladins can in a raid set up and the big drawback that you fail to see (I think because you didnt play vanilla TBC or you would know this alread) is those other hybrids … they bring buffs and the competitive DPS … you as a ret paladin DO NOT CANNOT WILL NOT bring buffs AND COMPETITIVE DPS you wont even be remotely close BECAUSE YOU WONT HAVE THE DPS RESOURCE POOL (AKA mana in your case) TO KEEP UP WHERE THEY CAN… there is no special change to classic TBC coming in to change this. This is set in stone and there is nothing you can do or say to change this.

Have a wonderful day.

2 Likes

BASED fact bringer bigdaddy

1 Like

Yeah. I think a lot of people are thinking about Wrath Prepatch ret paladins, which were actually good.

Its not all bad news for rets though they are indeed a lot better then they were. They are not the detriment that they were in classic to a raid but they really wont get a spot without the raid loosing out for it and they are VERY VERY good in battlegrounds and world pvp but SUPER limited due to mana and cooldowns but ill tell you this when those Blades edge dailies come out ret paladins are gonna be right up there with rogues as the ganking gods. If thats what your looking for then have at it because they are CONFIRMED good at that (again provided cooldowns are up and nobody burns your mana and nobody laughs at you because you all picked the same bloodelf hairstyle everybody else did)

Dont even get me started on how OBCENLY UNDER TALKED ABOUT MACE SPEC ROGUES ARE RIGHT NOW THEY ARE THE TRUE SECRET OPNESS

2 Likes

Bro, I raided ret, and Mana was not an issue. (Horde side.)

1 Like

Sorry I thought it was clear I was talking about after karazhan my bad I take full responsibility

All the way through Sunwell.

Sorry.

1 Like

Ya thats not true

1 Like

0/10, weak troll. Not even a funny troll, just stupid. Sorry failboat, set sail and see if you can catch up to your failfleet.

5 Likes

Believe what you wish. You will regen mana through Seal of Blood doing enough damage that you soak heals. I have to just assume that you didnt raid as Horde Ret.

2 Likes

Whether or not I agree or disagree, this is my most favorite post ever.

3 Likes

I feel so much passion in this post and relate so hard because my post was also censored by snowflake-blizzard

he’s right too. meme spec is still meme spec

Oh so like, Fury warrior will be in TBC? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Melee sucks in tbc. The end

Prot pallies will want wrath of aie but you’re completely overlooking the fact that theres 3 other people in the group who DON’T want it.

At the cost of GCD’s and can’t refresh all 3 seals with 1 GCD every 10 seconds.

Except you’re not trading a ret spot for a druid spot. You’re still going to see 3 druids per raid.

Ret damage + their utility more than equals a lock,

The biggest reason why a ret doesn;t perform aswell as other dps is really simple and it’s not due to their lack of mana, It’s the fact they’re stuck in the tank group and not sitting in a full meelee buff stacked group.

1 Like

I saw some mention of this on a video, reference Enhance Shaman actually.

Are people really going to not have a dedicated melee party? We had one.

Rogue (Combat)
Rogue (Combat)
Ret
Enhance
Arms

2 Likes

I agree with OP. It’s sad seeing so many people setting themselves up for disappointment with Ret.

You suck in PvP, you suck in dungeons, and you suck in raids.

Ret only, and I do mean only, does decent dmg in Sunwell gear, but at that point it doesn’t matter.

R…O…F…(hold on need to catch my breath) …LMFAO

1 Like