Rockbiter Weapon

Datamined 90% nerf to rockbiter weapon incoming. Blizzard is finally making some good moves with regards to balancing.

Not going to celebrate until Tuesday.

Datamining values are not always reliable. While I definitely think Rockbiter will receive a nerf on Tuesday, the actual percentage might not be 90%.

We’ll see.

1 Like

I’d be okay with it personally.

I just wish Frostbrand had some love. Something like a rune that made Frostbrand/Flametongue ice + fire synergize or something.

3 Likes

Blizz with their typical slight adjustments.

1 Like

It’s a perfectly balanced and proper adjustment

This amounts to a like a 10 dps loss because enh will simply not use rockbitter imbue. It does bork tanks though since they have to use it for WotE.

Where do you see this datamined?

Yeah, even though it might be a nerf somewhat, it’ll be nice to not feel compelled to use Rockbiter as enhancement dps. They keep tweaking Windfury and Flametongue to try to make them more desirable, but they’ve not been able to pull ahead of Rockbiter.

Windfury main hand for the 50% increased MSW procs and Flametongue offhand for the +125% LL damage is probably the future.

I understand the skeptism, Aggrend did say there was fake stuff to bait data miners.

tanks might have to use an ability instead of just tabbing out to watch the hub while auto attacking the boss?

wago tools

don’t remember the build number but it was yesterday afternoon

Maybe I’m in the minority here, but I have no idea what this means. I googled “wago tools” and it comes up with a bunch of plastic parts and screwdrivers on amazon and other websites.

These people refuse to just transcribe what they saw, and just complain. Ill summarize for anyone who cant be asked to scour four different websites for this information.

Some value in the Rockbiter spell has been slapped with a -90 points. Thats it. Its probably a subtraction of 90 AP from the AP it gives.

they say that every patch and every patch everything launches 99.99% accurate to what was datamined.

1 Like