RL Friends finally quit - Looking for a GOOD guild?

Hello friends of Emerald Dream.

I am a bit of a WoW veteran… I have been playing for way too long now…
Anyways - I’ve come across some free time and I’m looking to get back into the swing of things.

I will be playing pretty hardcore for the next few weeks, and I have a boost ready for 110… While I obviously won’t be cutting edge within a few weeks, I can say that I should be able to get pretty “competitive”, especially with the help of a good guild.

That being said - I’m interested in rolling something that you are looking for, if you’re interested in taking me under your guilds wing. I would like to be heroic/mythic raiding and clearing M+.

I’ve basically been pugging since Cata… I had a small stint in legion where we were #7 or #8 on mythic progression within the first two weeks of it opening up… but our guild wanted to transfer to a “higher pop” server and everything went to hell. That character’s name was Korokma (MM Hunter), and he is on this server.

I was also progressing in mythic during the beginning of HFC as Trueshift (resto druid)… with pretty good parses. But sadly, that guild also broke up once the tank ( and guild leader) quit the game lol…

Anyways, let me know what you got, and what you need! I’m looking for some new friends and semi-competitive players to succeed and progress with.

Cheers!