River Rapids Wrangler

It’s ridiculous how hard it is. especially when the ride jerks your point of view around, pretty much impossible after they patched it. This pisses me off so bad, I cant even believe they changed it before I was able to get the rep, they made it impossible for everyone else. !!!

5 Likes

Well, I finally got 40 in one go! Took over 30 minutes to get a rythem down.

Doable but not worth the hour I put into it just to get 33 fish.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

This is impossible if you have even a slight hand tremor. Not even worth trying. My wife has perfect coordination and she cant even do it

1 Like

I have a slight hand tremor and I can defiantly say for me it is impossible, lol

1 Like

Quest is still doable. Turn on highlighted options in interface & graphics. You need at least 14-15 fish before you hit the rapids. Aim for the respawns of the first four fish in the beginning. Took about 10 tries due to unregistered hits.

This achievement punishes anyone that does not have a great connection and super fast computer. Why does everything in this game have to be done by a timer? What other role-playing game functions this way? Come on Blizzard, stop being jerks with these things and give the casual player some achievements we can actually do.

2 Likes

The guy and the boat ain’t even there for me