Ritual of Doom

Every time I login on my Warlock, Ritual of Doom is put on my action bar. No, I don’t want it on my action bar. It’s a Legion thing that I’ve already done. It’s not even listed in the spell book. Make it stop. Why didn’t your QA catch… oh… You fired them.

7 Likes

Go back to your Legion Class Hall and select the opposite research tier to Ritual of Doom.

Thought I was going crazy. Good to know it’s not just me!

It just started appearing again on my bar when 8.1.5 hit. Go figure… Guess ActiBlizz doesn’t need QA, huh?

Then I went back to my hall, and tried to remove the class hall thing - can’t even find it. Am I blind? You’re not the only one this is happening to.

This is also happening for the mage class hall ability Teleportation Nexus.

Having same issue on my lock

Still happening.

Still happening

Like Sparx pointed out a couple of weeks ago, you can work around this bug yourself.

Unless you’re still farming the Ritual of Doom for mogs, the pet, or the hidden Destro artifact appearance, you can switch your Tier 2 Order Hall research by going into the order hall, talking to Archivist Melinda, and switching the Tier 2 choice from Demonic Offering to Ritual of Summoning (for the low low price of 2000 Order Resources).

Or you can continue to hold your breath until Blizzard bends the knee and fixes the bug. I hope you enjoy hypoxia.

Still happening, you can just fill your action bar with duplicate spells to fill it up

june 12th… still happening. going to class hall to fix but thats just a bandaid imo.

July 17th and it’s still happening, very annoying!