Risks of playing on Faerlina

I suggest Thalnos.

I thought faerlina was the streamer server. I’d probably stay away from it. Not cus of the streams, but all the coattail riders.

The major risk of faerlina is that alot of major wow streamers are rolling there. With this comes their followers who will drop everything for them feeding them gear and items. This in turn could ruin events like the AQ gong as streamers will have the items fed to them so they can bang the gong faster then anyone else could realistically get the items. There will be events from the streamers but they will be mostly for their subscribers.

I would recommend against this server unless you are a follower or someone who wants to gank them.

If you dont believe about funneling gear or any of that, there are videos of Sodapoppin crying for gear from Black Temple until he is given the gear even though he lost the role. This is but one of the MANY examples of streamers crying for gear/items/mounts. That sort of thing just turns me off watching them.

1 Like

As far as I am concerned there are only 2 streamers with a toxic coattail of followers. Most of those will drop off by lvl 30.

The classic streamers (ie esfand, staysafe, tipsout, etc) have been vanilla PS streamers / players for years

They will be literally the last people to leave the server

Hopefully that is the case and I’m completely wrong, then the server will be fine.

So you think when the hype dies down, the streamers will leave which will kill the server, but there won’t be the same effect on servers without streamers?

Not to the same degree, no. We’re talking about Soda and Asmon on the same server, amongst others, who will draw a massive crowd. Once these streamers leave, so does their whole community.

I actually experienced this when Soda decided to roll an alt on my low pop server. We were flooded for weeks with a large amount of people, who all disappeared when he left. The same thing will apply in this situation, but it will be 10x worse.

After reading who/what Faerlina is I came up with a great name for a character.
I’ve already reserved my other 3, so, if I can get that name I’ll use it on that server.
If I can’t get the name, I won’t play on the server.

I’m not worried at all about the streamers, because…
you can always learn where they are and just not be in that area.

Sorry for late response that sounds great I’ll definitely be interested to join, any names I should take note on to contact after launch to join?

the server will crash half the time with all the streamers and their sperg followers that roll on it.

you should only roll on faerlina if you are a streamer sperg or are going to stream snipe them.

Hi. my characters name is Nicorth or anytime on discord at nicorth#6211

Really good,
Imagining how those guys would feel I like it.

faerlina has been on fast decline since the Bold one left
go to incendius

You come to stormwind we gank you twice hahahahaha come her come get some
Someone has to do it 18+ dirtywork Level 23

Roll on Herod instead.

You’re really proud of yourself.

I am hahahaha come here
Bring some cookies it likes cookies
We will take terns soon whats us haha
You guys like to gank right me2
Laugh at me Laugh at me long time
I will remember you
hahaha
come here can’t wait any longer
This is our town stay in ogrimmar or however you name that place
I will never go to ogrimmar Ill go to undercity instead hahaha
Make an alt stranglethorn vale pvp let me know haha
Ill be there long time
Staff of jordan need more gold +56 spell power on the staff alone level 35 hahahaha
goblin snapper charge will do you and your guild haha watch me
Retail anyone?

Ill gank you down Fairward fellah

Imo:

Avoid the overpopulated realms. Avoid the realms with streamers even more. Try grobbulus if you are in US West, it’s fairly balanced and pretty unique.

Its dead no horde her /cry come here
Why are you here this is faerlina forum right go away

Which is horde-side dead, Grobbulus or Faerlina?