Riskbreaker – Pagle; Bracket Breaker

This will go far.

Thanks for heal botting pugs?

grats on r14 when at the least competitive time to achieve it in the game?

Why be ignorant and difficult? You sound immature.

1 Like

You replied to me first originally. Let me be clear: I don’t care about your points. Bracket stacking is the dumbest thing ever. I will not ever be handed a pvp title. I’ll earn it by beating out everyone else if i want it. Also, you’ll never change my mind so don’t try.

3 Likes

I didn’t read - but - I am fully impressed with those that took the time to read and made responses.

Cheers guys.

2 Likes

this is going somewhere, i don’t know where, but it’s going to be fun.

i know that I replied to you on another thread and I know that just talking about this topic offends you (and therefore you shut down and don’t respond rationally to any points made). I am also aware your mind will not be changed.

When I reply to people half of the point is for other people to see what’s said (including lurkers who never post) since this is a forum. If it were PMs I probably would had never said anything to you in the first place since it’s obvious your mind is made up.

Again I know you feel about this and that’s why I’m done talking to you about it.

I am curious what rank you actually got with all your breaking, but I doubt you’ll ever say. That’s fine.

2 Likes

15 hours a day? Damn bro you’re more try hard then the sweatiest nerd. I’m not sure I would brag about that.

1 Like

Here’s the tldr:
He has no clue how ranking works and still doesn’t at r14

No one on pagle actually likes him and he’s blacklisted by raiding guilds

His ego is massively inflated due to silly interactions in BG chats where people made fun of pagle players?

he broke brackets to rank and refused to cooperate with the rankers who reached out to him, then people started being toxic in his whispers.

He pugged to r14 because he thinks it means more than playing in a premade. (It doesn’t lol just takes longer)

He hates people who reserve loot (not sure why that made it into the rant.)

I can say I’ve played a bunch of games with the guy though and he’s actually not bad unlike most people who rank through brute force chair time. I wouldn’t rate him as a particularly good player either though.

6 Likes

Riskbreaker did you replace your cloth gear yet at rank 14? You napkin

6 Likes

I finished my ranking on Pagle just as Risk was starting and was one of the players who had to deal with him. He purposely tried to hide his honor while claiming he didn’t know what he was doing and never was able to actually break the brackets. I don’t think he made it into the top 5 more than twice over a 2 month period but with servers artificially inflating the pools he got Grand Marshal anyway (lol 40 B14 spots). Afked half of his AV games at night (which is why he got banned) and would play for 22 hours a day every single day which we assumed was either half afk or another person playing his account. All in all fun experience forcing us to play a little bit more each week. 2.4/5 stars. Would recommend he tried again when there was 1B14 spot in P3 and see how far he got.

10 Likes

So the op’s post is exactly what I expected after reading the first two sentences: A big wall of narcissism. That explains the paragraph spacing too.

5 Likes

Gave me a good laugh on a Monday this one did LOL

1 Like

Your memes are bad and you’re cringy.

2 Likes

Seek some professional help… This ain’t it.

3 Likes

I don’t understand the malthusian obsession with a lack of R14 spots. People are getting R14 every week because getting to R14 is so easy, and there are like 50-100 R14 players on the server. I have two toons who are PvPing right now. One is a Grand Marshal, and one is already a Field Marshal graduating next week. And I’m making new ones. I can’t be the only person out there. There are probably thousands like me on the server.

im on GM number 4 i have soloed few ranks here and there , after the year has gone by lots of breakers i have 260,000 hks and wont remebers the 25 breakers names after tomorrow :slight_smile: cheers mate.

1 Like

and risk you forgot to mention the 4 day botting service you used, lol

I was hoping Riskbreaker would answer.

Keep the drama comin’ pls, don’t let it get away

President Trump is jealous of how quickly you put up that wall.

PS your antics amuse me, please continue but next time keep the duration of such a rant down to 1 paragraph because that’s hard to read on an iPhone.

I hate to even give this post attention, but I feel bad for you, honestly.

Most of the rankers on Pagle were pretty cool people who were fun to play with. You were offered every chance to come and join us, and maybe have a bit of fun and joy brought into your life through genuine human connection, particularly during something as numbing as grinding honor. Even after it was clear you were intentionally breaking, you were given every benefit of the doubt and were repeatedly contacted to simply download HonorSpy so people wouldn’t get messed up by not knowing what your honor was. Nobody tried to impose “restrictions” on you. We simply wanted to match your hours, also you’ve got this weird sense of self importance as if you were forcing anyone to do extra work. The most honor you EVER pumped in a week was hardly even 900k, which is simply nothing compared to the 1.2m caps on large servers in Phases 2-3. You accomplished nothing but wasting your own time at a rate that was more easily made up by everyone else because we were able to win games at will in the original ranking group. Also, I hate to break it to you, but nobody knows who you are because you pugged 110 hours a week. You hardly even gained notoriety on Pagle. People just blacklisted you and moved on. The only time anyone ever gave you the time of day was to check your honor. I hope you get help, dude, the actions you took don’t even make sense from a place of selfishness. You took the hardest, most unnecessary path to GM and made negative friends along the way. Clearly, by making this post you feel like you “earned” your GM title more, which is just ridiculous considering you achieved it almost past P5 when it is considered by many to be as easy as it gets.

edit: for the record, I hit R13 just as this guy was beginning to rank

2 Likes