RISE of the WINDWALKER

I for one, welcome our new overlords.

Will be nice to see something other than Destro or Surv in keys for a change.

1 Like

I rerolled to hunter because my WW monk did such terrible ST dps, but I might go back now.

These specs get all the press but WW was in timed 31s.

Not in Tyran weeks.

Nobody was. Anyways, now it will be in both!

The buffs are to single target abilities.

lol giving up on the BM rant?

I rerolled months ago.

You can’t fight city hall.

1 Like

hurray, threat buffs, now I can just put down consecrate and go afk.

1 Like

and if you ignored the city hall that only cared metas, you still would had done content with others who don’t care of meta

you do you though you’ll be ranting WW nerfs one of these days probably

I can finally pop breath off of pull

Such rant. Much numbers.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/statistics/29#metric=dps&dataset=95&class=DPS

1 Like

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/zone/rankings/29/#class=Hunter&spec=BeastMastery

if those beast mastery hunters got mythic kill logs, maybe its a you problem and not a blizzard problem

BM will be fine come season 4 with a fated Sylvanas legendary bow but you don’t seem to think that far ahead

1 Like

Rise of the BM hunter too mate!

1 Like

Or…you could just read the DEVELOPER NOTE where they, the people who CODE THE GAME, admit that the spec under-performs.

Developers’ notes: Beast Mastery has not received as much AoE benefit from its set bonus as other specializations and consequently has fallen behind. We’re increasing the damage of their pets and Beast Cleave damage transfer to help their overall performance.

But no, you obviously know best. :clown_face:

1 Like

It won’t help. Both Surv and MM will still dunk on BM and as such BM will not be chosen for pugs.

1 Like

so if its “horrible” in your terms, why did those beast mastery hunters get mythic kill logs

1 Like

:thinking: I can’t believe there aren’t already more. WW feels great in keys even before this.

4%. 4%. 4%.

The way they are doing it , we will be good at the end of the expansion when everything is already on farm.

They were, it was just their ST that fell behind so for raid and tyrannical they weren’t as great.

Still provided amazing utility though.

1 Like