Rise of the Brotherhood, Westfall

Upon accepting the quest [Rise of the Brotherhood] in Westfall, the game attempts to load the phase, unloads the normal NPCs (except the flight master, weirdly enough), and nothing new loads in.
Abandoning the quest immediately loads back in the normal Sentinel Hill phase, allowing you to re-accept the quest, but the same thing happens. Seems to be 100% consistent. Every other quest in Elwynn and Westfall seems to work as intended.

there’s a bug reporter in game, not sure bug reports here are useful in any way

1 Like

I ran into this last night and this morning again. I have reported it as well. It should be known at this point and should eventually be fixed. Super annoying currently but like, not world ending.

1 Like

Saw your post, was glad to see I wasn’t the only one experiencing this. Only disappointing thing is your post is 16 days old and still no fix. I understand most people are playing the 80-85 content right now. but cata revamps nearly everything so low level stuff is just as important as the high end as far as development goes.

2 Likes

The unfortunate thing is that blizzard has known about this bug for a while and has yet to fix it

1 Like

This is NOT fixed on LIVE

The phase loads, player isnt incapacitated, which results in the Brotherhood just standing at the base of the tower and no finishing the quest. Reloaded game, abandoned, delete WTF, no addons, its not fixed on Cata pre-patch as of 5/4/2024

1 Like

Paid alpha

1 Like