Rise of Azshara and Threat Level Midnight

Hey all,
Our push through content continues with Rise of Azshara dropping soon. LF DPS to expand our ranks. Putting my standard message below just as an FYI, but I look forward to talking to interested folks.

We are a PVE focused guild who raid one night a week and do mythic plus consistently throughout the week. We raid Thursdays 8:30 EST to 11:30 EST. Perfect guild for skilled raiders who cannot commit to an intense raid schedule. With only 1 night a week we have consistently gotten AOTC as well as a couple of mythic bosses per tier. We continue to raise the bar on mythic, but need to continue to grow our talent due to our time constraints. I believe in a strong culture of patience/friendliness, and tolerate no drama. Mostly folks in their late 20s and 30s. I personally have gotten 2 server firsts and have been an officer or GM since Burning Crusade with light raiding experience in Vanilla. All folks who join are interviewed via discord, but we welcome both raiders and casuals. Come grow our active community and find your permanent home. We are here until they shut down the servers. Add/PST Erusgizmo#1261 if you would like to chat.