RIP warlock tier set for war within

not a fan

1 Like

Looks amazing, actually.

I love shivarra so, that will be perfect.

2 Likes

My issue is the set is clearly better suited for female models, like you’ve mentioned it’s clearly based off Shivarra which looks great, but for the males it’s a little questionable on the design.

4 Likes

Shoulders can make or break sets so I need to wait on those, but personally I think it does a good job at capturing a Nerubian thematic.

I agree with Pepino too though. It looks better on the females. They get some kind of a chest plate at least, meanwhile we’re looking like Xerxes from 300 ready to hit a belly-dance routine.

3 Likes

I think the set is alright if we’re talking variety.

Definitely not something I would use but can see others loving this set

You’ve definitely put it in better words then I could have ever used, I was going to say some sort of male concubine. But love your analogy better. :joy:

2 Likes

Terrible. Fix it.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s terrible, but I’d like to see the full outfit.

Honestly I found the DF warlock tier sets to be kind of boring. They weren’t bad, but they all just felt like generic primalist/dragon cult to me. Like I wouldn’t have questioned it if I saw that armor on a generic mob that you kill 100s of.

For me personally, some of my favorite sets are the ones that stand out more. The tier 13 tentacle set or the tier 14 sha set are examples of ones that really make you stand out and feel unique. This is at least going to stand out, so I’d like to see what it looks like when finished

3 Likes

I’m not a fan of the helm, but then again, I don’t like most helms. I think the detailing is interesting. I’m interested to see what the final and full look will look like. If any of the other sets are an example, it will have huge shoulders.

I’m ready to run around looking goofy as hell all tier. Silly geese brethren rise up!

I love that they are basing the set off of a demon(would love to see more of that).

I also really love that they are taking risks with sets as some of our sets a bit too “same-y”.

2 Likes

I really liked it, specially, because it’s a robe-less set.

There is a robe option, for those that prefer. :slight_smile:

Season 3’s is pretty, but I prefer the PvP recolors, I like the black/green more though.

Another set with a face veil/covering … sigh. Hard pass unless it looks ok without the helmet.

1 Like

I think you mean body type 2 models friend.

1 Like

It looks like Ru Paul had a LOTR-themed competition and this is what one of the queens came up with…

…I dig it. :nail_care: :eye:

1 Like

Thank god for Nemesis Transmog, cause that stuff is too much…

Werrrk. tongue pop

I wish they would do more HD updates of older sets and recolors.