Rip Gilbert Gottfried

May your unique voice talent paint the heavens with never ending joy and beauty.

Its a shame he never did any VA for WoW, I always thought he should of voiced the Warlock Imp pet or Gallywix at least.

12 Likes

This was sad for me to see.

2 Likes

(hangs head in mourning)

He could have been a great character in WoW.

:cookie:

3 Likes

Is this the guy from the aladin cartoon?

1 Like

Yeah he was the parrot Iago, probably his most iconic role.

4 Likes

7 Likes

RIP.

He also did the voice of the Aflac duck.

4 Likes

He was my favorite actor from the Problem Child movies.

5 Likes

I loved Gilbert on the Howard Stern Show. That is where he really shined. Sad to see he is gone. He made me laugh so many times. Just his laugh can make me laugh.

3 Likes

I fondly remember a popular joke from Gilbert

“Trump is like hitler without the warmth!”

Safe passing Gilbert…

3 Likes

If Gilbert Gottfried played WoW, he would have played a Forsaken. :muscle:

Sad news indeed.
I think the most recent thing I saw him in was a video with the AVGN doing his usual thing.

1 Like

I absolutely love celebrity roasts, and he was one of the all time great roasters. Behind his stage persona also lived a gentle and kind man.

I seriously hope to see him as an NPC.

Thank you for all the laughs Sir. :heart:

1 Like

He was great source of laughs and comedy.

The fact that his demise was from Muscular Dystrophy reminds me of A Certain Scientific Railgun where they used the promise of making a cure for that condition worldwide to swindle Mikoto Misaka into giving her DNA so that they could clone her…

Let’s hope no one exploits Gilbert’s death from that disease that way. A funny man such as him should not be exploited for Human gain that way!

He died on the day FFXIV 6.1 came out too :frowning: he would love the new patch, it was amazing.