RIP Cry Havoc

For so long I have hoped that Destro’s AoE rotation would involve Cataclysm to Immolate everything, Fire and Brimstone for hitting everything with Incinerate (at full Shard generation per target hit), and exploding Chaos Bolts with Cry Havoc (and maybe having the explosion damage be a percent of Chaos Bolt’s damage?). Preferably with Havoc getting a bit more uptime via increased duration, reduced cooldown, or at least going back to the duplicate being at 100% damage.

Sadly, with the latest War Within Alpha build removing Cry Havoc entirely, it appears that hope is gone. RIP Cry Havoc, you shall be missed by at least me. :sob:

3 Likes

Dang, I had dreams that cry havoc would be so good that it beat anything at any target count

with the havoc duration gone too, havoc is weaker than before (correct me if I missed something)

getting soul fire resets in a havoc window is gonna make for stupid dmg and shard generation though. Pray for RNG

1 Like

range is always bad, even when its good.

1 Like

I really wish the pvp aoe havoc ability was destro’s aoe.

Imagine how cool it would be to line that up and duplicate chaos bolts onto everything in the circle

Then toss out cataclysm and channel demonfire.

Just melt everything

Destro has so much potential to be cool but I feel like blizzard holds it back

It was such a cool talent name too!

Bane of havoc would be awesome for pve