RIP Bob Saget

So very sad.

Too young.

:broken_heart:

2 Likes

That so sad :sob: I loved his acting.

1 Like
better start lining up the statues to my childhood. i was thinking to myself, i'm turning 40 and even the actors from Karate Kid look more like an episode of Grumpy Old Men and the dad jokes. I hate getting old...make it stop!
2 Likes

2022 is not wasting any time

2 Likes

Holy crap, what?!
RIP Bob.

His show was junk and his comedy was not for me but still sad he went relatively young,

RIP

3 Likes

Loved him hosting American’s Funniest Home Videos. RIP. A lot of famous people have been dying since new years.

2 Likes
yeah, i never got it either. especially that Surviving Suburbia. Oof, I couldn't get past the first episode
1 Like

For me the funniest thing about him hosting that show is how he would visibly cringe at the lame jokes they were making him read. You could tell he didn’t think half the stuff he said was half as funny as it was supposed to be, and somehow that only made it better.

4 Likes

That depends on many factors, but generally healtyness, cleanlyness, and genetics. Someone who’s family line lives long will live long as long as they do all of that. Some die sooner and not much can be done.

2 Likes

He had a pretty raunchy stand up routine prior to going on tv.

2 Likes

rip the world lost a legend

Sidney Poitier died too, I heard about that yesterday.

It’s true, we’re all just passing through.

1 Like

I love watching the contrast between his stand up work and his TV work.

This hit home a little bit, grew up watching Full House.

He’s an American comedian and actor. A very dirty, disgusting and raunchy comedian, I might add. His stuff isn’t for the faint of heart. But he’s most known for playing Danny Tanner on the show Full House, and for being host of the show America’s Funniest Home Videos.

I’m completely ripped and gutted to hear he passed. I never got into his stand-up stuff, but grew up watching both Full House e& AFHV. I watched them religiously- every Tuesday (then later Friday) and Sunday night, respectively. His shows were bright spots in an other unhappy and miserable childhood. He will be missed.

1 Like

Damn. He was a super nice guy and damn funny too. :sob:

In honor of his passing I have submitted the necessary paperwork to the honorary government branch out of Southern Virginia, requesting that the national anthem of our great country be changed to the America’s Funniest Home Videos theme.

Wish me luck.

2 Likes