Ring of Peace

Non issue in pve if you RoP properly. Why are you using it so late that mobs are scattered around someone? Do you actually use it on tanks? Dont do that lol.

I use it to gather mobs, usually ranged ones as a tank

Same, but you made it sound like you are bouncing mobs all over the place with it, which would be stupid.

So use RoP before a pull to move ranged adds into the melee adds. I do it all the time on pull. You use it BEFORE or as you pull if you are trying to put that lone caster add where you want them, not during/after.

Anyways though. Doubt they’ll revert it to a silence. I was just commenting that with a choice node options can be beneficial, but do go on.

I don’t understand why we’re fighting for the removal of a choice over offering two choices. That makes no sense here.

What about blocking entrances to tunnels in RBG’s? A silence isn’t doing that.

Choice good - replace bad.

1 Like

I think it’s more of a them “trying to be right” thing at this point. Both iterations had their uses but RoP now is more versatile.

Not even a bit, I was responding based off what you said.

I already agreed with that, so not sure what the point to saying that was.

Circumvented by a lot of people which has been my problem with it in PvP this whole time.

I agreed with the idea of choice node already, I’ve only been talking about this because you started with this whole no no I’m right thing because you didn’t even know how the original worked, I’ve just been arguing my point of why I want to see the original Ring of Peace come back

Old RoP and returning ToK back to it’s old glory would do a lot to fix WW’s survivability. I remember when people were screaming at others in bg’s, “DON’T HIT INTO KARMA!”

Now? “There’s karma. annnnd it’s down LOL”

2 Likes

“He karmaed? I didn’t notice”

1 Like

Right? Sometimes you won’t even notice you popped it with how fast it’s gone. Even if you stack fort brew on top of it.

I find it dumb you have to overlap defensives, and still just fall over like you did nothing

Just look at mage(specifically frost which has typically been THE pvp spec), the class most known for being glass cannons throughout wow. They have better oh sht defensives. An immunity, that also heals for over half of their health that can be reset, alter time which is primarily used to negate damage and roundabout heal, instant roots, blink out of stuns, invis, spam poly…

WW, can’t port in stun like MW can with the pvp talent, self healing is a joke, karma may as well not exist, fort on a long cd, dampen is rng, diffuse is mostly used for it’s dispell, 2 gcd’s of disable for the root, incap on 30 second cd(with talent allocated)…

Why is the clothie more evasive and a harder kill than the supposed “ninja?” The idea that ninjas are just supposed to scurry around like a chicken is ridiculous.

I’d like to see karma becoming meaningful again. Fort being baseline on 2 min cd(3 as a compromise), maybe give a similar alter time effect for our port OR better self healing since the escape talent is only worth 1 rank for it’s double port function with vivify as a joke. Remove or reduce the rng range of dampen. And give RoP it’s disarm effect back.

1 Like