Right and Left Click Pointer Bug

When I hold right or left click, what usually happens is the pointer immediately disappears and you’ll be able to move the camera around like usual. When I do it now, the pointer just stays there until I move it a few millimeters and only then will the pointer disappear.

Not really a game-breaking bug but it’s just something I noticed.

4 Likes

this is happening with me but only on my character outline. eg if I click on areas around my character, the camera doesn’t move.

I can’t even move my camera at all. Any ideas?

Yeah this needs addressing. Feels terrible not being able to tell whether you clicked or not and the delay before it reads the cursor movement feels like you have a laggy mouse.

To further add to this, I can only click certain menu items (i.e. I can click on my holy/disc ability tab, but cannot click Shadow)

I was also having this issue so I started disabling/re-enabling addons to try and track it down.

The addon that seemed to be causing the issue for me was AtlasLoot Core. Not sure why or how, but disabling it (didn’t even have to disable the submods) fixed the issue for me.

1 Like

For me, it ended up being Exorsus Raid Tools and MoveAnything causing issues.

I was having this issue. It would work if I maximized my window then not work again. I tried what someone else said, disabled atlas loot core, and have not had the issue again yet.

I did this too and am not having the problem now.