Ridiculous

It has now been over 24 hours and I’m still sitting on initializing the latest hotfix. C’mon Bliz WTH!!

Maybe try practicing some basic troubleshooting skills like checking the knowledgebase?

In case you find clicking a second link, within the previously linked link, too difficult:

Update: turned the battle.net off and went into the wow folder and clicked the wow icon. Updated quickly!

No it didn’t, the wow client can’t update itself and if you did manage to launch it, then it’s not currently up to date and you’ll likely run into the “realm incompatible” error(99% of the time unless it’s some trivial client-side update that doesn’t “break” the overall game). Strongly leaning toward the “You followed the basic troubleshooting directions and solved the problem, but don’t want to admit it” direction…

god i wish i could redownload battlenet but it gets stuck on every stage

also no you’re 100% wrong the game works 100% if you manually launch it, lol. maybe it’s a problem on blizzards end and not end users being bad

It’s indeed on blizzard’s end and you can try every troubleshooting thing without fixing it, see how many complaints there are on reddit about super slow initialisation.

VS how many people playing the game? Oh that’s right, 5-7 million. Even if it were a thousand unique posters complaining about the issue, it’s not even a drop in a bathtub. You guys are all sharing something in common. The game updates just fine…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.