Ride Into Battle in Deephaul Ravine

Not Seething Shore, but more like a Eye of The Storm flag.

1 Like

Irregardless there’s the other half of my “Why I won’t” above and it’s the fact the game does not have a functioning anti-cheat.

I’m not interested in fighting a little timmy with his AHK zero delay interrupt scripts.

Starting wow I got spammed in the face by service chat botspam and flying around I’d see bots persist in game for months (with the same toon names so I know they’re not being banned.).

yeah it does. the main issue is too many players are to quick to call things they don’t understand cheating.

May have to dabble in PvP for the first time since… TBC/WoTLK lol.

Map seems neat.

its perfectly fine to purchase a carry for gold, thats the in game equivilant of a rich man paying for the best mercenaries.

what you can’t do is RMT, if a boost seller is asking for RMT, report them and move on. they will get nailed in the next banwave.

2 Likes

Disagree, the open world farm bots and AH bots have left a big enough impression that they won’t be dealt with. If they’re infecting PvE then I can guarantee you PvP is worse.

It’s literally the reason I quit Overwatch years ago. I got tired of going through replays seeing blatant things that were 100% botting and then seeing the same btags months later.

how would you know with your 0 pvp experience?

1 Like

I stopped doing PvP in Blizzard games because they weren’t dealt with in Overwatch.
:cat2:

I’ll save what little sanity I have left and just not PvP. lol

2 Likes

this isn’t overwatch, give wow pvp a try

I should do the same, but that would be the smart and logical choice.

1 Like

When the open world farmbots and service chat spambots finally get detected, maybe then.

I’m using that as my coal mine canary.

in pvp you can kill the bots. not that there is many to kill. i haven’t seen a full on bot in bgs in years other than the ones we want to see like in comp stomp.

the biggest thing you will see these days is addons that tell players what to hit or complex scripted macros. the thing is, any full time pvper with macros will tell you they tend to fail often enough to be considered too unreliable for use in pvp. most long time pvpers will have a single stacked macro for big goes but then everything else will be raw spells on bars.

this isn’t a coal mine or a canary, its pvp.

1 Like

Cool so can we bring back seething shores and revert deepwind to the original version

finally a new bg :revolving_hearts: please make more bgs during the saga

not gonna happen.

Looking forward to checking out this new BG! Nice to see a new battleground added to the game! :smiley:

Oh cool, content I won’t play.

Mainly talking about the people who automate their rotations or cast spells frame perfectly because they’re using cheats run through lua unlockers. Not some AFK thing like open world farm bots for PvP.

what do you play?