<Riddles In The Dark> H PVP

Greetings fellow travelers,
Twists pipe to opposite side of mouth and blows out a heavy blow of smoke, eyes intently staring at the Roaring Fire in the Hearth

“I would like, if I may, to take You on a Strange Journey”
“A journey filled with perilous adventures and unsettling frights. A Journey not meant for one but for all to fight. Against men with gleaming swords and elves with their dapper trees.”
“Many a dungeon we shall travel to thee, Creatures slain, and Treasure for glee”
“The time is Nigh, calling on all the Forsaken, trolls, orcs and bulls,”
"Come with me, I carry a torch and will show you the way, endless raid nights, what do you have to say? "

Weekdays
Raid Times TBD most likely weekdays 8-12pm (est)
Recruiting all Devilish Ghouls, And other vicarious races of the Horde.

Goals: To mercilessly create despair amongst the Alliance, To raid Treasure til Naxxramas, and have Guild Duel Tournaments with rewards.

Interested On being apart of our Adventures?
Secure a Spot and Checkout the DISCORD. Leave a Riddle, or a note >;)
–> discord.gg/XTU4cF8 <----

Guild History: A Group of Villains that Played Original Vanilla and Seek The ultimate experience in Classic WoW. Dedicated Leadership with phenomenal Raiding Experience In all Raids.

Who are we looking For?: We are putting a Dedicated team together to conquer raids 4-6 weeks after release, Everyone is Welcome to Join our Team, But those seeking to Raid must Collect Pre Bis Gear, Consumes, and be ready to join the Expedition into Molten Core, and Onyxia.

1 Like

What time zone? Discord? Bnet community? What times approximately will these adventures take place?
Do you have dedicated leaders?

A lot of text and it sounds cool (i dig the rp) but missing some vital info.

Edited. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. It does sound good. 4 hours raiding might push this old dawg a couple days a week. I’ll check out your discord.

Haha. 4 hours is the max raid time, we would hope to finish in 3 or less