RGB listings in LFG

9/10 lead has a lower rating than the CR bracket he wants his applicants to have. What kind of depravity is this? I know its their group and I can make my own group and blah blah blah but why do people in this game treat others like crap?

Because they can? honestly its their group. dont like it dont sign up. will mostly likely end up as a loss. avoid those kinda groups

1 Like

They are probably going off their XP on their mains or just past.

Because you’re a faceless stepping stone that’s only going to be a part of their life very briefly. As for the lying about CR to boost a group, the best you can do is just inspect everyone and use your best judgement, even though their MMR could be higher or lower than their CR.

My boomy Is only 170 ilvl. 700 cr. Played all last night around near 2k. Sometimes u don’t know.

It just takes longer to find a team when you have to deal with so many scumbag leads. I have led my own RBG teams and it’s not fun so I get it. But I never thought it was okay to treat others like dirt. The people joining these teams are somehow okay with this behavior or just don’t know that their CR is being leeched?

How would you expect the game to deal with this for you?

I think this is a community problem but the game can do a few things to make it easier for players to deal with this behavior.

1. Make it possible to view player rating in RBG/3v3/2v2 using an add-on like ArenaMaster PvP Inspect in real-time. Limit this to LFG and raid frames to avoid killing the server.

2. Add a CR filter in LFG similar to the one for item level.

Right now it take too long to inspect players because the add-ons have to work around the limitations of Blizzard API and sadly do a mediocre job at it.

A fair number of the players that start groups with higher CR than their toon’s CR are people with that exp, or higher, on their mains.

It’s a mixed bag. You can just do your own research with check-pvp or gladgg, or old fashioned armory searches, to determine if they are wanting a free selfplay or not.

same as Ilvl on m+ the max ilvl u can ask in group finder is the leader ilvl

Check their CR before you sign up. Or inspect them when they invite you and leave if they aren’t what you like. You can’t blame someone for their own group. It’s not as if Blizzard assigns them. You have full control over yourself.