RGB Fusion 2.0 Is Not selecting Correct Colors

I bought a prebuilt PC that has a Gigabyte B450 mobo and I have RGB fans/ram/cpu fan.

When I go into the interface I can select the colors fine for my HyperX ram and my AMD cpu fan and the small slight on my GPU.
However, when I go to select the colors on the fan interface it’s like they’re all switched up or something. Like it’s picking colors opposite side of the color wheel almost.

I tried calibrating and looking up similar issues online. Tried uninstalling Fusion 2.0 and d-laod again but doesn’t seem to help.

Anyone else ever had this issue?

I am not sure how the RBG for your fans work but I have a MSI x570 carbon. With that I have different headers that can be used to plug in rgb controllers, so my fans and my case led’s have this connector. I can daisy chain them or plug them into the mobo for individual control.

They look like this https://www.mzfort.com/items/OKT034/6.jpg

It could be they are plugged into odd spots on your mobo so when you go change a setting in the software it’s putting it to a different fan then you think?

That software is not GOOD, it’s probably the worst out there. Gigabyte needs to get off their arses and FIX that shizzzzz.

The lighting and RGB has taken the PC industry by storm and what needs to happen is give everyone some QOL on lighting by implementing a standard lighting ecosystem for every motherboard be that of Asus, MSI, (cough) Gigabyte etc…

For my system I’m using ASUS Aura since it’s an ASUS motherboard but I also have to install Corsair’s ICUE because I use the Scimitar mouse and K95 keyboard where I have keybindings setup and i cannot live with out. Sadly even though I’m not using ICUE for lighting it does sometimes conflict with the ASUS Aura / Armoury Crate Product. I just have to make sure I turn off “plugins” with in ICUE and things work like they should.

You’re kinda sunk being that your pc is a pre-build but if you have the know how, you might need to bite the bullet and move off of that platform if you want stable lighting. Gigabyte is extremely lazy getting things fixed and I’ve known folks who’ve waited and waited and waited and then jumped ship to ASUS.

Ya I think I am gonna go with ASUS soon, when I can find the ROG X570 back in stock.

If it’s 4 pin, you have it backwards, if the fans are e pin, there usually is a button that you click to do the inverse

1 Like