Rexxar can dual-wield

Just saying

9 Likes

I wanna dual wield some glaives as a BM Hunter, maybe make it more like SV and allow either one to both melee and range.

2 Likes

i wanna dual wield bows.

not guns, not crossbows; that’s easy stuff. bows or go home.

10 Likes

I really think warglaives should be usable by hunters, rogues and warriors too

3 Likes

Places an arrow on head and loads an apple into the bow “William Tell got nothin on this!”

1 Like

Agreed on glaives being useable. They were weapons used by the Huntress in WC3 not just demon hunters. OH! And those spirits of vengeance.

GIVE US GLAIVES AND AXES

6 Likes

There are warrior NPCs in game using them :frowning:

3 Likes

There are troll primalists using warglaives in the trash moving towards sennarth. Ive used that as a tinfoil hat conspiracy in my guild for troll demon hunters lol. Hard agree that hunters should be able to dual wield

2 Likes

Hunters used to be able to Dual wield

3 Likes

My name’s Dikkins and I support hunters dual wielding.

2 Likes

I support a DW option for SV

3 Likes

SV Hunter is stil a victim of the overprotective mommy Blizzard unfortunately. No room for expression and experimentation, gotta be how they want.

2 Likes

what are you trying to say here this doesn’t make any sense lol

Nah, it does

Reword it then or explain yourself because current SV expresses itself and had experimentation so whatever you’re saying isn’t even accurate

Brother, the thread is about Survival Dual Wielding while it currently can’t. Just think about it for a second.
Clue: It has nothing to do with class design.

that literally has nothing to do with the post I questioned you about.

This is meaningless

It currently expresses itself and has experimentation in its design.

====

That is why I’m questioning what you were trying to say

Look man, I don’t know if it’s out of boredom or what but you just read too much into it. It was just a comment on the sly about survival being one of the few specs with severe weapon restriction.

Let’s just leave it at that, not really in the mood to argue semantics today.

I feel like most melee DPS has the same level of weapon restriction? Aren’t Frost DK and Windwalker monks the only outlier here?

Fury: Only dual wields
Arms: Only 2-hander

Ret: Only 2-hander

Unholy: Only 2-hander

Havoc: Only dual wields

All 3 Rogues: Only dual wields

Enhancement: Only dual wields

Feral: N/A
Frost DK: Dual or 2
WW: Dual or 2

Fury warriors can dual wield two two handers or one handers, Outlaw can choose between a dagger or sword for off hand.

Point is I hope they just open up dual wield already.